Zombie Survival Sheet

I don't need help killing zombies. They're slow and stupid. I can just get close to one and when it grabs me bash it with something big enough to take its' head off and repeat.

I'll have a Scrub Brush and Cindy (to make babies if the world ends). I'll also have the Sword Key, thank you very much.

Just because I have nothing else to do atm:

It'd be fun if the world was actually invaded by zombies. I've seen myself in a hero scenario where I blast my way through hordes of these evil things and save people and survive.

I don't need help killing zombies. They're slow and stupid. I can just get close to one and when it grabs me bash it with something big enough to take its' head off and repeat.

*growls, lurches, and advances menacingly*

Cookie if anyone knows what my vehicle is.

Technodrome.

Just because I have nothing else to do atm:

It'd be fun if the world was actually invaded by zombies. I've seen myself in a hero scenario where I blast my way through hordes of these evil things and save people and survive.

Now we really know where he gets it from.

So you don't wear pants?

When the zombies are coming at you from all directions, you can't afford to worry about sores or wet clothes when you piss yourself.