What would you do if the world was about to end?

Mufasa

Like, if the world was going to end in 24 hours, what would you do?

Oh, I am not so sure:

Dark/Black magic

Nah, just the usual, the people who go around creating more chaos stealing, killing hijacking ,etc are just plain idiots.

Edited by soul1112

Oh, I am not so sure:

Dark/Black magic

Nah, just the usual, the people who go around creating more chaos stealing, killing hijacking ,etc are just plain idiots.

So, the people who enjoy themselves on THEIR LAST DAY, are idiots, and the people who ignorantly ignore it are smart? Good reasoning.

So, the people who enjoy themselves on THEIR LAST DAY, are idiots, and the people who ignorantly ignore it are smart? Good reasoning.

Hijacking and trying to rape anything that moves on your last day of life doesn't seem so fum to me <_< .

1. Bowling.

2. Meal of steamed snow crab legs.

3. LotR marathon.

4. Turn on some Jethro Tull music and talk to my best friends online right 'til the end.

Panic?

Panic seems like a logical reaction. Good thing I live in a small town, so there won't be much raiding going on. I mean, we've got a grocery store and a store that sells yarn and other knitting stuff. If I'm able to remain calm, I'll try to enjoy myself and spend time with my family. I'd erase all "end of the world" related songs from my playlist though. Listening to 4 minute warning or It's the end of the world as we know it on the day the world is going to end is at the very least awkward.

Logical as far is human logic goes. But perhaps "expected" is a better word. In any case, if the world ends there will be panic and I wonder how panic will affect everyone's plans.