• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know that I actually played the original Dissidia and Duodecim

I'm watching Zidane now mainly because I'm curious to see how they changed him, but I admit that I too am interested in Ramza as well, along with that poor guy called Vaan.

Also, I agree, the game definitely needs more villains.

Edited by The Draco Knight

Knows that they're not gonna ignore Noctis, even if they have to make him a console exclusive character.

Though, a tiny bit more variety is nice; For instance, Y'shtola is an interesting choice... granted you don't much to choose from in FF14

Will know that I actually played the original Dissidia and Duodecim

I'm watching Zidane now mainly because I'm curious to see how they changed him, but I admit that I too am interested in Ramza as well, along with that poor guy called Vaan.
Also, I agree, the game definitely needs more villains.

Oh okay, your wording tripped me up a bit. I don't remember Zidane being altered too much, and Vaan looks pretty good too.

Here's to hoping that Zero Form Particle Beam returns to glory; that tracking it had in the original was no joke

Edited by Soledai

Is breathing oxygen

Knows they might show up way later after squeenix shows who they want to show

Like Minwu or Noctis or whatever

Knows that they're not gonna ignore Noctis, even if they have to make him a console exclusive character.

Though, a tiny bit more variety is nice; For instance, Y'shtola is an interesting choice... granted you don't much to choose from in FF14

Oh okay, your wording tripped me up a bit. I don't remember Zidane being altered too much, and Vaan looks pretty good too.

Here's to hoping that Zero Form Particle Beam returns to glory; that tracking it had in the original was no joke

Regarding Noctis, they said that they will consider to add him only after the release of FFXV

Also why they would want to add Minwu of all the people

Has been RNG screwed before

Also why they would want to add Minwu of all the people

Nomura really wanted Kain back in the first Dissidia, but they couldn't find a way to add him so they saved him for Duodecim

And Nomura said if they were doing another Dissidia, he's pushing for Minwu