Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Doesn't consider paralysis and confusion to be as annoying as I do.

Wrong, confusion is absolute bullshit since it NEVER works when you go to use it on your opponent. Paralysis still has its uses.

Is wrong a lot.

Damnit MKS you're supposed to ninja me WTF aren't you doing your job.

Edited by Zak defender of...

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinks non-Japanese FE13 isn't getting DLC or Spotpass.

I think they're getting DLC and Spotpass, but all content from FE1-6 and FE12 won't be released.

Probably eats food.

I think they're getting DLC and Spotpass, but all content from FE1-6 and FE12 won't be released.

Um... Dude. Every single piece of Spotpass data is so much tied into the DLC that there's no reason or excuse to cut the Spotpass data based off of FEs 2-6 and any remakes of such. Not to mention, it would piss off some people. I for one would rather have localised names and more people wondering about certain characters than have content cut out for absolutely no reason.

Not wondering if anyone else on the Spotpass teams is going to have the Dark Blessing skill.

Edited by Little Al

Will know that one of Team Rocket's mechas wound up collapsing and crumbling (with Meowth panicking all the while, followed by Team Rocket realizing just what they were about to do).

Um... Dude. Every single piece of Spotpass data is so much tied into the DLC that there's no reason or excuse to cut the Spotpass data based off of FEs 2-6 and any remakes of such. Not to mention, it would piss off some people. I for one would rather have localised names and more people wondering about certain characters than have content cut out for absolutely no reason.

I realize that it would piss people off, you're painting me with with the wrong brush here. I hope I'm wrong, and I don't care for localization of names, but Nintendo is retarted some times and I wouldn't be shocked if they took out content our regions have never seen. And we all know that Nintendo couldn't care less about their fans.