• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably doesn't like those instances where he tries to have one character weaken an enemy for another to get the kill only for the former to get it instead via a critical hit or skill.

Knows there's some hope of survival for an NPC if one is in Tellius and dressed like a canary.

Actually, I think even yellow NPCs are idiots. And it's even worse with them because their phase is before enemy phase, meaning if you're unlucky, you might have a mission sensitive character exposed to the enemy come enemy phase.

Knows "Draug" backwards is "guard".

Actually, I think even yellow NPCs are idiots. And it's even worse with them because their phase is before enemy phase, meaning if you're unlucky, you might have a mission sensitive character exposed to the enemy come enemy phase.

Hence why I said "some chance". I didn't say how big the chance is.

Not a 'roid junkie who has his best friend's cousin be a personal hitman for a while.

Hence why I said "some chance". I didn't say how big the chance is.

Okay, though I consider it a huge inconvenience when an NPC healer saunters up into enemy range to heal (for the record, most NPC healers in RD have Physic staves, so this really oughta be inexcusable) and promptly gets themselves killed on E. Phase.

Knows Athena's fast enough to double most of your guys.

Edited by Levant Fortner