• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't sure what to think after finding out that SD was hitting Eurpoean eShops this week (part of it might be because I find this out not even a week after I returned my copy to GameStop and got a new game for the 3DS).

Might agree that Tear's fonic hymns tend to fall under "awesome, but impractical" (largely because they take too damn long to cast for their effects; Force Field especially has a rather exorbitant TP cost for how early you get it. Though the worst part about it, I'd say, is that you need to use all of those spells 50 times each to be able to use her second mystic arte.).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Seriously, guys? It's me you're talking about - me, who has a grudge against FE4 and nearly everything about it. Though to be fair, I suppose I could've said "awfulness" instead.

Didn't comment on my opinion of Tear's fonic hymns.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Has a different opinion about Sigurd than I have.

Also would go for Eirika, because I consider a few lords worse than her at least statwise.

I was thinking more about Eirika as a character. Granted, being naive is something I normally don't have problems with, but Eirika takes it to a whole new level, given that she basically dismisses the fact that prior to the game's events, Lyon was essentially tampering with the soul of mankind's greatest enemy, and refused to believe that Lyon was possessed, to the point where she gave away her country's Sacred Stone to the Big Bad despite being warned at the beginning of the chapter where it happened that it wouldn't work (which is why I think she arguably didn't learn a damn thing).

Likes larger maps.