• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know I'm still on the fence about using Tanith in my PoR playthrough. I love Sword Falcon Knights, and reinforce sounds cool, AND her growths aren't awful, but I dunno...

I'm only on the prep screen next Chapter after I got her, although I didn't use her last chapter, so I don't know...

Oh yeah, I forgot a friend and I were playing Pokemon Colosseum too. We should get back to that...

Edited by Emerson

Doesn't know if he should use Tanith or not

Will know I'm still on the fence about using Tanith in my PoR playthrough. I love Sword Falcon Knights, and reinforce sounds cool, AND her growths aren't awful, but I dunno...

I'm only on the prep screen next Chapter after I got her, although I didn't use her last chapter, so I don't know...

Oh yeah, I forgot a friend and I were playing Pokemon Colosseum too. We should get back to that...

If I may ask, what is making you so undecided regarding Tanith? Path of radiance is very easy, so you can use whoever you want really.

human

If I may ask, what is making you so undecided regarding Tanith? Path of radiance is very easy, so you can use whoever you want really.

To be fair, I've never been good at Fire Emblem so it being easy doesn't exactly help me.

I'm just not sure whether I want to or not. I already have Jill for a flier and multiple Lance and Sword units, but another flier would be nice...

I'm just indecisive, that's all.

I also regret not playing the Jpn version so I could play on Maniac like I wanted. Maybe another time...

Knows that all units are usable in PoR, especially if they have mounts, even if they are prepromotes. The only real bad unit is Sothe, and even he is salvageable.

Will know I hate RNG right now because I've spent TWO WEEKS using Pickup to get a Destiny Knot and I STILL haven't gotten one.

Edited by Emerson

Nep ninja

Made me wonder the other day if he plays FF:BE

I used to play it during the Summer holidays of this year, but I stopped when I returned to school as I wanted to invest more time on School and the game was also starting to become a bit repetitive for me.

Edited by The Draco Knight

Yuge in Christmas

I used to play it during the Summer holidays of this year, but I stopped when I returned to school as I wanted to invest more time on School and the game was also starting to become a bit repetitive for me.

Fair. It's the same crap over and over and over anyway, and it's all badly done, so it's easy to see someone losing interest very quickly.

Have played Pokémon Prism.

Yikes, playing SMT IV

You're right at that, how'd you figure? Unless you saw the Musou thread.

Simple: I viewed your profile, saw Zhao Yun, and found out that he was a character from Dynasty Warriors.

Edited by henrymidfields