I

Spoiler

P

Spoiler

P

Spoiler

E

Spoiler

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A robot

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Should update his story, when he has time, of course.

Should knows chapter 3 is on its way, I don't have work until wednesday so I'll finish it soon enough.

NYMBO!

19 minutes ago, Nym said:

Should knows chapter 3 is on its way, I don't have work until wednesday so I'll finish it soon enough.

I finished chapter one the other day, and I just want to point out one thing before I post my feedback (I'm waiting for chapter 3 to come before I say anything)

Do you have someone to proofread/edit? Cause the grammatical mistakes are..... "abundant", at least in chapter 1 anyway

NYMBO!

19 minutes ago, Nym said:

I finished chapter one the other day, and I just want to point out one thing before I post my feedback (I'm waiting for chapter 3 to come before I say anything)

Do you have someone to proofread/edit? Cause the grammatical mistakes are..... "abundant", at least in chapter 1 anyway

Arcaninete

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NYMBO!

I don't have someone really and also... sorry about that. It's very difficult to find errors when there's over 20 pages worth of text on Google Doc and you are as obvious as I am about English's grammatical mistakes.

Edited by Nym

Is apparently a member on SF!

11 hours ago, Nym said:

I don't have someone really and also... sorry about that. It's very difficult to find errors when there's over 20 pages worth of text on Google Doc and you are as obvious as I am about English's grammatical mistakes.

Hm that's unfort :/

Well I look forward to chapter 3 anyway! :D:

May also be the case for him.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hm that's unfort :/

Well I look forward to chapter 3 anyway! :D:

Don't worry, I think I did less mistakes on chapter 2, both because I have less pages and I wasn't as much in a hurry.

Thanks I'll be working on it probably after a few dungeons on Super Mystery Dungeon :P