• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Nym said:

I wonder: did your teacher had some ''Bescherelle''? Because if you didn't, oh you poor soul.

No we don't have that LELELELEL

It's an online course so she just sends us documents with the vocabulary/grammar for whatever we're learning (Vacation vocabulary, love and dating vocabulary, c'est vs. Il est, depuis, il y a, et pendant and much much much more XD). But we practice and everything so it's fine lol

I can only read pretty okay, but having conversations is tough. I know all the introductory stuff but after that it's hard to keep up.

Un robot... hybride?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

It's an online course so she just sends us documents with the vocabulary/grammar for whatever we're learning (Vacation vocabulary, love and dating vocabulary, c'est vs. Il est, depuis, il y a, et pendant and much much much more XD). But we practice and everything so it's fine lol

Ah but a Bescherelle is sooo helpeful. I remember when we had an English class in high school and a student asked in French: ''Do we have an English Bescherelle or something?'' And my teacher looked at him funny and said ''A Bescherelle? Pff, you don't need that at all in English.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I can only read pretty okay, but having conversations is tough. I know all the introductory stuff but after that it's hard to keep up.

Est-ce que ça veut dire que je peux t'insulter toi ou ton jumeau/ ta jumelle et tu ne diras rien?

Un robot... hybride?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Ah but a Bescherelle is sooo helpeful. I remember when we had an English class in high school and a student asked in French: ''Do we have an English Bescherelle or something?'' And my teacher looked at him funny and said ''A Bescherelle? Pff, you don't need that at all in English.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Est-ce que ça veut dire que je peux t'insulter toi ou ton jumeau/ ta jumelle et tu ne diras rien?