Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

4 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Ah.

Conquest is the one that I'd say is worth playing the most, so... there's my input.

Hmm I'll have to consider that

id also get Xander as a playable unit, and he seems pretty cool, but Camilla freaks me out

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Hmm I'll have to consider that

id also get Xander as a playable unit, and he seems pretty cool, but Camilla freaks me out

Camilla's luckily not very prominent in the story (not that the story is even really worth investing much into, its more enjoyable to just make fun of it) so you don't see her beyond a few lines here and there. She's still an extremely good unit though so I do recommend using her.

3 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Camilla's luckily not very prominent in the story (not that the story is even really worth investing much into, its more enjoyable to just make fun of it) so you don't see her beyond a few lines here and there. She's still an extremely good unit though so I do recommend using her.

Ahh, that's good

she of course has to be a good unit... 

3 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Ahh, that's good

7 minutes ago, Emerson said:

I would also recommend a reclass into Wyvern Lord, personally - Malig Knight (the class she starts in) honestly isn't that good...

Didn't post a fact.

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ahh, that's good

Eh I mean, all of the royal kids are good.

Seriously though, she arrives in the same chapter as another Wyvern unit, and while they're unpromoted ~lv 10, she's already promoted, with better growths overall, and bases that outshine them at the same level in everything except Skill and Defense. The other wyvern is definitely usable, no doubt, but Camilla just makes them pretty obsolete.

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I would also recommend a reclass into Wyvern Lord, personally - Malig Knight (the class she starts in) honestly isn't that good...

The class has Trample though, and is therefore definitely worth investing some time in for that skill alone. Savage Blow isn't bad either. Plus access to Horse Spirit is never a bad thing.

That said Wyvern Lord definitely makes her better at her main job, killing everything.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Is using a text color that's hard to read on Night Forest.

...my apologies, it rarely crosses my mind that others may be using a darker theme, I do now the pain..does purple look better?

3 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Should know that I do not belive someone asked, but it is from Dunban in the beginning of Xenoblade Chronicles 

that's...well, clearly people's priorities vary....

As for the Bringer of Chaos, nothing in there set seems to indicate they have played Echoes..wonder why..

will know that it's not impossible to read the purple text in the night theme but definitely not easy

also what

3 minutes ago, ___ said:

As for the Bringer of Chaos, nothing in there set seems to indicate they have played Echoes..wonder why..

Edited by Emerson

hmm, is that so.....may be a different shade of colors than...

As to the last part, I meant to say that in your set you have characters from Awakening and Fates, but none from Echoes, which is why I thought may be you had not played the game or it may no character was interesting enough to earn a spot somewhere in your set..

16 minutes ago, Emerson said:

The class has Trample though, and is therefore definitely worth investing some time in for that skill alone. Savage Blow isn't bad either. Plus access to Horse Spirit is never a bad thing.

Except for the part where Trample is a level 15 skill, and thus comes too late to be much help. Savage Blow doesn't look nearly as useful in actual practice as it does in theory - I generally find the chip damage it does inconsequential unless you affected a lot of units. Guess what never happens.

Isn't wondering where James got that Moltres outfit...

is levaaaaaant

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

As to the last part, I meant to say that in your set you have characters from Awakening and Fates, but none from Echoes, which is why I thought may be you had not played the game or it may no character was interesting enough to earn a spot somewhere in your set..

Echoes is my favorite FE game, actually. I... guess I just haven't put anything Echoes into my... anything. Maybe I should look into some more variety...

My pfp was Python for a long time, if I recall correctly.

Edited by Emerson

Shows that even our moderators aren't safe from THE CURSE.

Anyways, pink's a great color. Plus, it goes well with the Sakura's Forest theme.

Edited by Emerson