• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

And a rather unimpressive one at that. And it doesn't change the fact that Rhys's horrid speed will haunt him forever.

Its a legitimate way to increase his offense. Mist healing is not going to level up very fast, specially when the turn average in part 3 is around 5 turns. Not considering her attacking because lol 1-2 attack. This doesn't allow her to grow in offense and/or utility. Rhys isn't growing fast either to be honest, but his higher stat in Mag means he can remain useful for our ever growing GMs Hp.

Not resting from his project.

Its a legitimate way to increase his offense. Mist healing is not going to level up very fast, specially when the turn average in part 3 is around 5 turns. Not considering her attacking because lol 1-2 attack. This doesn't allow her to grow in offense and/or utility. Rhys isn't growing fast either to be honest, but his higher stat in Mag means he can remain useful for our ever growing GMs Hp.

Not resting from his project.

...Even with Rhys's better Mag, he's still not seeing much opportunities to put it to use because he's constantly falling behind. Oh, and inb4physic

Cannot use the Knee of Justice.

...Even with Rhys's better Mag, he's still not seeing much opportunities to put it to use because he's constantly falling behind. Oh, and inb4physic

Cannot use the Knee of Justice.

Be cause mist is not failing to close her 1 square gap with 7 mov unit and she's totally reaching 9 mov units that usually get pretty banged up. Also, yes physic exist and Rhys is 1000X better at it than mist.

Not a laguz fan

Edited by SlayerX

Be cause mist is not failing to close her 1 square gap with 7 mov unit and she's totally reaching 9 mov units that usually get pretty banged up. Also, yes physic exist and Rhys is 1000X better at it than mist.

Not a laguz fan

Rhys's 6 mov is doing even worse. Also, you're going to have to resort to stealing to get more Physic staves, and unfortunately, most Physic holders tend to have only a Physic staff...

*with regard to stuff about corn oil injections*

"If that sounds stupid...

IDIOT ALERT!

IDIOT ALERT!

IDIOT ALERT!

That's because it is."

This is stupid!

Hey, I know we don't like each other and all, but I still have the common decency to post a fact about you, so I don't see why you can't do the the same towards me.

Lacks good manners.

Will know that what was in my last post could be interpreted as what one would say if they were channel surfing on a rainy day.

Edited by Metal King Slime

But Titania loved Greil! So when Ike gives it to her it's like she's fighting with Greil again ins spirit! D8

But that has nothing to do with gameplay so you're probably right. ;p

But nothing's stopping Ike and Boyd from honoring Greil either. :awesome: (I mean, how badass is it to have Ike defeat BK with Urvan?)

Copied me with that, along with a few others.

Edited by Soul

Boobicide?

Dragon Quest fan.

She got smothered by her own boobs after getting on an inversion rack. =/

Knows that Lekain's field silence spell sucks.