• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that dark magic is the most powerful but innacurate magic.

Unfortunately thunder is still the worst :/

Actually, I'd give that to dark just because at least thunder zaps the Life Points out of Dracoknights (as opposed to Fire and Wind, which hardly get any chances to exercise their damage bonuses... unless it's AGAINST YOU, that is). And Balberith is teh suck.

Might or might not think laguz on the whole were better off in FE9.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Actually laguz improved in FE10. At the very least they are eassier to transform, can attack in EP untransformed (for whatever its worth).... the only regretable thing is growths, but i find that most of the good laguz don't have so much trouble when it comes to it.

Meh thunder magic is bleh. The wyverns aren't really that common that you see them everywhere, and wind does get to excersise it's bonus, pegasus are present in part 4 and part 3 (they are about as common as wyvern's i'd say). In any case, its not like its too hard to kill things with a trained mage anyway. The worst part about thunder is that even the mage that uses it, prefers using wind/fire... :/ At the very least balbereith has High MT... Unlike thunder which has bleh MT and decent accuracy.

Edit then i relaized you were talking about dragons...

Edited by SlayerX

Actually laguz improved in FE10. At the very least they are eassier to transform, can attack in EP untransformed (for whatever its worth).... the only regretable thing is growths, but i find that most of the good laguz don't have so much trouble when it comes to it.

Meh thunder magic is bleh. The wyverns aren't really that common that you see them everywhere, and wind does get to excersise it's bonus, pegasus are present in part 4 and part 3 (they are about as common as wyvern's i'd say). In any case, its not like its too hard to kill things with a trained mage anyway. The worst part about thunder is that even the mage that uses it, prefers using wind/fire... :/ At the very least balbereith has High MT... Unlike thunder which has bleh MT and decent accuracy.

Edit then i relaized you were talking about dragons...

TBH, I'd find their improving in RD hard to believe, what with the fact that untransformed laguz in RD are beyond brittle (other than Mordecai), and while transformed, their exp gain goes down like a ton of bricks. And while they CAN get strike levels, it takes a looooong time to do so. Olivi Grass is one of the few good things to happen to them in RD, IMHO...

The only pegs in part 3 are faced in a DB chapter, where you don't have access to wind magic. And the problem with Balberith is that it's MUCH less accurate than every other SS tome and isn't nearly strong enough to make up for it... It doesn't help that aside from Tormod, Pelleas practically got the short straw.

Unable to use Stormbringer.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Yes but laguz in POR have to wait 4 turns to transform (maybe less with battle but eh)... Plus they are useless untransformed, this means we can't have them rushing or they will get killed :/ and you can't control their transformation. Olivi grass actually is the greatest thing to happen since its easy to keep laguz active and being a powerhous with them for the duration of the map (-1 or 2 turns). I find laguz more useful in FE10, seeing as I'm not very affected by their low EXP gain because i always see their levels mostly composed of BEXP.

Yes but laguz in POR have to wait 4 turns to transform (maybe less with battle but eh)... Plus they are useless untransformed, this means we can't have them rushing or they will get killed :/ and you can't control their transformation. Olivi grass actually is the greatest thing to happen since its easy to keep laguz active and being a powerhous with them for the duration of the map (-1 or 2 turns). I find laguz more useful in FE10, seeing as I'm not very affected by their low EXP gain because i always see their levels mostly composed of BEXP.

True, but olivi grass in a game where money isn't exactly handed to you on a silver platter... means you just might go bankrupt (considering one olivi grass is 1600 gold). And while all non-dragons have this problem, cats in paricular have to lose a lot of player phases grassing up (and a player phase spent grassing up is one that can't be used for healing...). Also, I'm not exactly amused by the prospect of having to spoon feed laguz BEXP just so they can get anywhere fast. All of this makes me go "good grief, what were they thinking with regard to laguz?!"...

Can't charge a Force Cannon.

There is enough BEXP to go around unless you are playing hard mode.

Knows i find laguz good despite their shortcommings.

:newyears: *ulki and mordy team gogogogogogo