• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't just finish something that took him 4 days due to being slow and being here while doing said thing...

Probably had this happen to him before:

HeadlessHammer.jpg

It looks like he has a pick axe...

Edited by SlayerX

Knows i often try in Drafts, where its basically a ush with yellow units (sacrifice for the queen really) towards the gate (by the time i get to the gate, there is usually only 4 yellow left...). Then open gate, get speed wing (optional) and finish in less than 5 turns.

Edited by SlayerX

Knows I'm just not good with that kind of crap at all (and it doesn't help that in my book, no amount of BEXP can justify the headache; the same goes for stealth in chapter 10 in FE9).

Knows that its not very hard considering that the yellows shield you from damage (use target to have them follow you) while red don't die as much since yellows don't attack as often. Meanwhile kieran + geoof or any other combo can blietzkrieg.

Knows there just isn't anyone I'd want to use over the long term who'd want that BEXP (and again, it's more trouble than it's worth IMO, especially since I like items and am willing to kill any rebels that get in the way).

Edited by Metal King Slime