• Juno
    • Yodel
    • Karel

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Zealot is worse than Marcus...

...But he has supporters that do want him (Noah, Treck, Tate). Zealot is only worse than Marcus because Zealot is a lot less necessary when he comes in barring C7. Marcus helped out with the harder part of the game.

Zealot also has better base stats: Spd and Str in particular. Not to mention the ohnoes extra Con that Zealot has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yunno at least has the awesome Anima affinity. All who support her would like to get a piece of that action.

It's not worth taking up a character slot for.

This.

She's worthless in Book 2 especially, due to Catria and Palla's incredibly early jointime.

Also they start at better levels having better base stats than her.

Percival, 5 votes, WTF!? :blink:

Sure he has pretty bad growths, but he has better base stats that any other Pallie will never achieve.

-----

My vote goes to...

Yuno. She absolutely has no use in being fielded other than to do the triangle attack.

Edited by Ursula

My vote goes to...

Yuno. She absolutely has no use in being fielded other than to do the triangle attack.

She's not worth fielding period. If you NEED the Triangle Attack, you're doing something wrong.

Juno, obvious reasons.

Also, wtf Bartre? Who voted for him? He's not that bad.

Well several posts up I said why batre=no echidna and a weaker gonzales

• 1 month later...

Bartre's good he has um...Str, HP? Alright, I agree, he sucks (A little), but his growths aren't all that bad, his speed growth isn't so low but his bases for everything bubt HP and Str are crap.

Man, Juno's loosing badly, at least Bartre starts at lvl 1.

Haha it's funny how Percival has the third highest vote in this thread. It should pretty much be the inverse of the best prepromote topic. I voted for Zealot because he's a complete crap even if you arena abuse him (only did just to see how he would turn out and only him). Even Treck is guaranteed to be better than him.

Also someone voted for Karel WTF? He's not the greatest swordmaster but he's certainly not worse than either Yuno or Zealot.

Edited by 21_21

Haha it's funny how Percival has the third highest vote in this thread. It should pretty much be the inverse of the best prepromote topic. I voted for Zealot because he's a complete crap even if you arena abuse him (only did just to see how he would turn out and only him). Even Treck is guaranteed to be better than him.

Treck isn't even bad, unlike his other allies, Alan & Lance he has this thing called "Defense", he makse a better tank.

Anyways, I'm surprised nobody voted for Dayan, but yeah, Juno's worst, must be because Dayan has effecency against Wyerns because he uses bows?

Treck isn't even bad, unlike his other allies, Alan & Lance he has this thing called "Defense", he makse a better tank.

Treck turned out the worst for me out of the three cavaliers, but not as bad as Zealot. His stats ended up meh for me to not continue using him. Maybe RNG Screwage.

As for his being a tank, I prefer having more units that have "Speed" because that's just my preference.

Edited by 21_21

I said he makes a better tank not that he is a complete one, he isn't slow either, if fact, Noah is the slowest one.

Try him once more if you dare, he has a little more Str than Lance, less than Alan but he has Luck which will help him a little on his avoidance, in my frst run I thought he was bad but on my last one and this one he has really good stats.

I said he makes a better tank not that he is a complete one, he isn't slow either, if fact, Noah is the slowest one.

Try him once more if you dare, he has a little more Str than Lance, less than Alan but he has Luck which will help him a little on his avoidance, in my frst run I thought he was bad but on my last one and this one he has really good stats.

I'll look into it when I go back to it, then.

Treck has 17.5 defense at 10*, as opposed to Allen's 15.0 and Lance's 13.6. He also has 49.2 HP at 10* as opposed to Lance's 45.4 and Allen's 47.8.

If anything, support-less he's a marginally better tank than the either of them. Supports factored though, Allen and Lance definitely make better tanks from their support bonii.

It's not like everyone will support characters in this game...you can just support a few of them per chapter, I kept Lilina and Gonzales for over 300 turns for nothing <_< , at least their support is fast, they won't make better tanks, I doubt anyone will reach their A support.