st. patty's day

I wore black with red and white stripes. Also, getting stuck in St. Patty's Parade traffic is fuckin' fun when you're on a time limit!

OH boy it sounds like you had as much fun as I did [/having horrible day]

Thanks shudda, and you didn't even try to correct my post.

I wore Blue jacket with White strip, white T shit with blue jeans and got pocked for no reason because I didn't wore green. After I got pocked 3 times I figured out out of boredom I had green eye... :P

I don't understand the significance. Wearing orange has precedence.

Ah, forgive me for my nigganorance. Thought you was like saying "Screw Green" or something. Never knew that orange meant that.

My friend is in Chicago and he told me he got to see the river turn green today or some shit like that.

Ah, forgive me for my nigganorance. Thought you was like saying "Screw Green" or something. Never knew that orange meant that.

My friend is in Chicago and he told me he got to see the river turn green today or some shit like that.

The secret ingredients used to dye the river green today are claimed to be safe and not harmful to the thousands of living organisms that find a habitat in the Chicago river.

Sounds fishy to me.

The secret ingredients used to dye the river green today are claimed to be safe and not harmful to the thousands of living organisms that find a habitat in the Chicago river.

Sounds fishy to me.

Because "The shit is fucking deadly" sounds much less fishy.

Sounds fishy to me.

Well of course it sounds fishy, there are fish there ya know!

I didn't even realize it was St. Patrick's day, and I wore green! Talk about luck!

Ya me too, I swear this happens to me every year, too bad it wasn't totally green. People were calling it brownish green, and people still pinched me because my coat was over it. There was this one guy though that wore the funniest shirt ever, it was black with green words on the front saying: PINCH ME AND I'LL KICK YOUR LEPRACHAN ASS :lol:

Thing is though, if you're still pinching people you need to grow up, (unless you're Irish) it's just plain immature.