Kingdom Hearts

I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts soon (after Super Metroid, probably), and would like to know what to expect. So, without being an annoying fanboy/fangirl, and without giving away spoilers, would someone who has played this game please tell me what to expect.

Oh yeah, I decided that I would play Kingdom Hearts after I remembered that Jack Skellington is a Disney character. And that'd be my reason for wanting to play Kingdom Hearts in a nutshell :)

Edited by Miror B.

Kingdom hearts.. i never played it though i want to play it or try it atleast.

What i want to play is Pokemon Platinum. i got this weird urge to play it.

I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts soon (after Super Metroid, probably), and would like to know what to expect. So, without being an annoying fanboy/fangirl, and without giving away spoilers, would someone who has played this game please tell me what to expect.

Oh yeah, I decided that I would play Kingdom Hearts after I remembered that Jack Skellington is a Disney character. And that'd be my reason for wanting to play Kingdom Hearts in a nutshell :)

Kingdom Hearts = expect a lot of button-mashing X and pressing start to skip the cutscenes

Kingdom Hearts 2= More button mashing. Only this time, X, start, and TRIANGLE.

For the first installment, expect UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES :P

If you play KH: Chain of Memories, expect a decent story (and animation if you play the PS2 version) but horrible battle system.

I haven't actually played KH2 yet. And then there's the new one for the DS... ooh, shiney...

Crap, I just realized its for PS2. That means I need to spend another few hours to get a PS2 emulator working, if the time it took to get a PS emulator working is anything to judge by.

lol, I tried a PS2 emulator, but it's terribly laggy. >_<

I just stole borrowed it from my cousin.

I've got it running at 60 fps during that movie/cutscene thing in the beginning with the ocean and the wave (which I can't seem to skip, damnit). Is this good?

EDIT: Apparently not. I'm now averaging about 40 fps.

Edited by Miror B.

That's good. Oh yeah, and in the second area in the game you visit there is a battle you aren't expected to win. (You can, but it doesn't matter. At all)

Just so you don't waste all your items.

I already hate Sora. That outfit had of his has alot to do with this.

EDIT: Screw this. It crashed again. Not to say I'm not going to give the game a chance, it'll just have to wait until I get a better PC.

EDIT: If anyone wants to name some great games I could play instead, go ahead. Right now, I'm going to play Chrono Cross. I never did do the "Leave Kid" route.

EDIT: I think I may do Final Fantasy VII. I already have a Playstation emulator, though I'm sure some plugins/bios/emulator version/etc won't work with it >_>

EDIT: Or maybe Goldeneye...

Edited by Miror B.