TV Tropes

Inactive Account

Anyone around here like this site?

And if you've never heard of it: tvtropes.org Go there at your own risk of massive procrastination and loss of free time.

I actually just stumbled across it a few days ago! It's a fun site, but sort of like a black hole in the sense that once you start looking up shows and games you like, it's nearly impossible to stop. Definitely a good time-waster. XD

You're looking at a die hard troper right here. I love that place. I just spent two hours yesterday reading there "Tear Jerker" article. I've also done significant amounts of editing.

Edited by Le Communard

I wasted hours on that shit from 2 visits I cut way too long. Tropes makes a lot of articles about basically the same nonsense, but it's all readable so

I've actually found it to be even a little bit helpful when writing in terms of seeing where things have already been done. Of course, I'm probably just attempting to justify all the time I spent there... and the fact that I keep wanting to use the term "lampshaded" in everyday conversation...

See also: TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life

Hmm... Yes... Interesting... "You heard it WHERE?"... That could also be an interesting article... Better check it out...

Edited by Le Communard

I actually just stumbled across it a few days ago! It's a fun site, but sort of like a black hole in the sense that once you start looking up shows and games you like, it's nearly impossible to stop. Definitely a good time-waster. XD

Yeah. It's like once you start, you just can't stop. XD

And that is the case with me.

It's entire existance is a Crowning Moment of Awesome. ^_^

Speaking of which, their Crowning Music of Awesome Anime is missing Tekkaman entries. WHAA.