In here we shall fight... AGAIN!!

FaxyWaxy

HEY HE DID NOT GO BOOM!

ALL FIGHTERS TO ARMS! AND CHARRRRGGEEE

*waits for an attack force*

I may have been killed a few post up but now I have emerged from a random plothole and returned as mikethfc the white

now there is 2 of us at least until I get wtf insta-megadeathed again maybe if I find me a Jaigen to hide behind

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have been killed a few post up but now I have emerged from a random plothole and returned as mikethfc the white

now there is 2 of us at least until I get wtf insta-megadeathed again maybe if I find me a Jaigen to hide behind

*Mike gets hit by a random car and killed, thanks to the effects of Gold Experience Requiem finally kicking in on him*

"Infinite Death" means you die, respawn, die some totally unrelated way, respawn again, and rince and repeat for eternity. It's brutally cheap, and totally legal. Thanks, Hirohiko Araki!

To Giorno Giovanna

WATCH THE POWER OF AURA! GRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

that is all :P

*Veins start popping out*

...Just what the hell are you doing...? Aw, forget it.

*Snaps fingers, signaling for 40 big, burly Mafia goons to walk out, all carrying Chicago Typewriters.*

Fire away, boys.

*The mafia thugs all open fire on the Unemployed Ninja, as well as any other sucker who walks in*

*Bruno Buccialati pops through a zipper-hole he made in the floor using his Stand and drags the Unemployed Ninja into the floor before she can Ninja anyone*

...Huh... Wonder where Bruno's using Sticky Fingers to take that wierd girl... Oh well. KEEP SHOOTING, BOYS!

*The thugs start shooting everyone else in the topic*

Edited by Giorno Giovanna

*Fires a single bullet that ricochets of the walls, killing all of the thugs and that Bruno guy whos dragging The Unemployed Ninja away. It also hits Giorno, and gets lodged in his skull.*

Shit... that's why you don't clean your trigger...

*Mike gets hit by a random car and killed, thanks to the effects of Gold Experience Requiem finally kicking in on him*

"Infinite Death" means you die, respawn, die some totally unrelated way, respawn again, and rince and repeat for eternity. It's brutally cheap, and totally legal. Thanks, Hirohiko Araki!

In that case I have returned as mikethfc the tartan

*Narga beam at random bypasser*

*takes opportunity to steal mecha-yurias I-pod and turn the volume up and puts it back*

Muahaha now your ears will hurt somewhat for a few seconds next time you turn your I-pod on

*Fires a single bullet that ricochets of the walls, killing all of the thugs and that Bruno guy whos dragging The Unemployed Ninja away. It also hits Giorno, and gets lodged in his skull.*

Shit... that's why you don't clean your trigger...

*The bullet is deleted from existance the moment it makes contact with me, nullifying the deaths of the fourty Mafia goons. Bruno's unaffected since he's pretty much a zombie now anyways (No, seriously, he is. Read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo if you don't believe it.*

That whole "Reset to Zero" thing includes ALL attacks that effect me, as well as anyone I attack. The reason Mike keeps dying over and over is because I'm resetting his death to zero, which causes it to infinitely loop.

Which reminds me...

In that case I have returned as mikethfc the tartan

*Mike gets hit by a random meteor that came out of no where, killing him. Again.*

*Mike gets hit by a random meteor that came out of no where, killing him. Again.*

That wasn't me that was Jagen cunningly disguised as me whilst I run away clone myself multiple times and come back riding on a nuke

Heh heh I can't see any possible danger from this

That wasn't me that was Jagen cunningly disguised as me whilst I run away clone myself multiple times and come back riding on a nuke

Heh heh I can't see any possible danger from this

*As it turns out, it wasn't jagen, but one of the clones. All the rest of the clones are wiped out when all their nukes explode prematurely, wiping them all out before they reach the battlefield.*

Sorry, mate. There is no escaping the effects of Gold Experience Requiem. The only way it'll stop is if I wish it so.

*Knees the dog in the face, pncaking it across Mike's chest, which knocks him into a meat grinder.*

...Eugh, that's... URGH...

Somehow I don't think you got the reference

Anyway its time to hide in the one place nobody will ever look...

Inside Susan Boyle *promptly throws upon the sight of her and turns off your fancy console whilst it was saving corrupting your giogios bizzare adventure game data stopping your gold experience requiem and activates my critical final smash awesuome finish with a name this long it must be good

Edited by mikethfc

Somehow I don't think you got the reference

Anyway its time to hide in the one place nobody will ever look...

Inside Susan Boyle *promptly throws upon the site of her and turns off your fancy console whilst it was saving corrupting your giogios bizzare adventure game data stopping your gold experience requiem and activates my critical final smash awesuome finish with a name this long it must be good

*Mike is killed by a Blue Screen of Death the moment he touches Susan Boyle. Meanwhile, my data autosaves, cementing Mike's infinideath and Ninja's being dragged away*

It's amazing that she hasn't started fighting against Bruno yet... Maybe they're doing something else down there? >.>;;

*Mike is killed by a Blue Screen of Death the moment he touches Susan Boyle.

I didn't touch her I threw up on sight of her

and paints the blue screen purple when so you look less manly when you kill me...AGAIN

*Comes back as a trial map character*

*takes opportunity to steal mecha-yurias I-pod and turn the volume up and puts it back*

Muahaha now your ears will hurt somewhat for a few seconds next time you turn your I-pod on

GWWAAaahh you realised that loud noise from headphones is my weakness! D :

D :

*Explodes*

I didn't touch her I threw up on sight of her

and paints the blue screen purple when so you look less manly when you kill me...AGAIN

*Comes back as a trial map character*

*Mike is killed by random myrmidon #3 before he can move*

Oh, and by the way, MY WARDROBE IS PURPLE! I'M SO MANLY, I MAKE PURPLE A MAN COLOR!