Suckiest character in FE10

Eh, I just joined today and I want to know who's your worst character in FE10. I'd have to say that mine is... uhhh.... maybe Astrid. She sucks. I hate her. <_<

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knowing where to post topics at is a bad first impression. Plus, Fiona is worse than Astrid.

Although, he's new, so he's either a troll or just doesn't know yet. Plus, he did say he's new here. He just sort of merged two topics into one. Ima genius. : D

My suckiest character? Lyre. She has the same base attack as Mist and joins four chapters later. Augh. And she's a cat. Double augh.

BTW, welcome to Serenes Forest.

Uh, this really doesn't strike me as the sort of topic that belongs in the intro board. I guess I'll move it to the FE10 forum.

I'm going for Nasir, seeing as all the remaining enemies after he joins have huge resistances (did I need to mention that his breath does magical, not physical damage?). The only thing he is good for is that Nihil skill of his (which I rip off of him and give it to someone more deserving)

Fiona can be good, but only if you stuff her full of bonus experience before you use her.

I'm going for Nasir, seeing as all the remaining enemies after he joins have huge resistances (did I need to mention that his breath does magical, not physical damage?). The only thing he is good for is that Nihil skill of his (which I rip off of him and give it to someone more deserving)

Fiona can be good, but only if you stuff her full of bonus experience before you use her.

...What? I fail to see how Gareth or Lyre is better than Nasir. Nasir has White Pool going for him. What does Lyre have over him...? Gareth joins at a time where all the enemies use magic attacks.

...What? I fail to see how Gareth or Lyre is better than Nasir. Nasir has White Pool going for him. What does Lyre have over him...? Gareth joins at a time where all the enemies use magic attacks.

I don't use Gareth or Lyre either, to be honest. Besides, Kurt and Ena's Blood/Night Tide'll do for me (not that I really need it or anything).

Eh, I just joined today and I want to know who's your worst character in FE10. I'd have to say that mine is... uhhh.... maybe Astrid. She sucks. I hate her. <_<

Ah same for me. I forgot about her since she's so suckish. And she's Lanvega's daughter. :P

Crackers. Meant to reply to the dude who first commented.

Edited by Elincia Ridell Crimea

Not knowing where to post topics at is a bad first impression. Plus, Fiona is worse than Astrid.

Welcome by the way.

Oh... I See... Oh, thanks. :D

Although, he's new, so he's either a troll or just doesn't know yet. Plus, he did say he's new here. He just sort of merged two topics into one. Ima genius. : D

Huh? What? I'm a troll? :blink:

Ah same for me. I forgot about her since she's so suckish. And she's Lanvega's daughter. :P

Crackers. Meant to reply to the dude who first commented.

Oh... I See... Oh, thanks. :D
Huh? What? I'm a troll? :blink:

You just triple-posted, and that's bad. There's an Edit button if you forget something, don't post twice (or thrice) in a row.

For me its: Any non-Royal, non-Skrimir, non-heron laguz. I don't even waste my time with them. When I'm forced to use them, the only kills they get are when I need to knock someone off to save one of my other units. Otherwise, not worth wasting good XP for my beorc units on them. Yes, that means you Volug and Ranulf. I hate you two most of all for wasting one deployment space on your forced entry for like 100 chapters in the game.

But also:

Meg - underleveled, slow as ass AND ugly

Tormod - XP sink in the DB levels and then useless in Part IV.

Makalov - Worse than Astrid because he doesn't have Paragon and has to take counterattacks (unless you're using a Wind Edge, but then his damage is awful anyway) AND is an obnoxious goofball on top of it.

Frankly I like both Fiona and Astrid. With a little babying then a forged lance, Fiona can be helpful to the DB which needs additional units. Her canto allows her to help chip away at units on 3-6 and then retreat to safety.

And Astrid was actually pretty decent for me on my last playthrough. With a PoR transfer to boost her speed and skill a couple points and then giving her some opportunities to pick up kills with Paragon, she turned out to be very useful for me by the time I got to Part 4 and worked wonders for bringing down those sneaky falcoknights in the first Ike map there.

For me its: Any non-Royal, non-Skrimir, non-heron laguz. I don't even waste my time with them. When I'm forced to use them, the only kills they get are when I need to knock someone off to save one of my other units. Otherwise, not worth wasting good XP for my beorc units on them. Yes, that means you Volug and Ranulf. I hate you two most of all for wasting one deployment space on your forced entry for like 100 chapters in the game.

But also:

Meg - underleveled, slow as ass AND ugly

Tormod - XP sink in the DB levels and then useless in Part IV.

Makalov - Worse than Astrid because he doesn't have Paragon and has to take counterattacks (unless you're using a Wind Edge, but then his damage is awful anyway) AND is an obnoxious goofball on top of it.

Frankly I like both Fiona and Astrid. With a little babying then a forged lance, Fiona can be helpful to the DB which needs additional units. Her canto allows her to help chip away at units on 3-6 and then retreat to safety.

And Astrid was actually pretty decent for me on my last playthrough. With a PoR transfer to boost her speed and skill a couple points and then giving her some opportunities to pick up kills with Paragon, she turned out to be very useful for me by the time I got to Part 4 and worked wonders for bringing down those sneaky falcoknights in the first Ike map there.

I feel the same way, mostly. Especially about the cats, who I feel are USELESS in Radiant Dawn. Lyre's just plain awful, Lethe isn't much better, and Ranulf, I feel, was taking up a character slot I could've used for someone else. And all that's ignoring the fact that cats revert faster than any other laguz tribe in the game (besides herons). Then there's Vika, who is forced in 4-4, which I hate enough considering the limited character slots (and the fact that two of them are wasted on her and Tormod, both of who are worthless by this point) and the assload of reinforcements, and it doesn't help that you have Mr. Sleep Staff to further screw up your strategy. And in the way of looks, she's bleh.

I'd actually argue that they transform quicker than herons due to combat.

Yeah, if your cat is fighting you may get two full turns (ally and enemy phases) probably before you're out or close to it.