• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the balcony of her house of course, if you choose the option "Go rejoin your little bird at once".

Yeah I got that. I just thought it was kind of absurd that she'd listen and do it.

Lol indeed. For the record, FE enemies don't do stuff as dumb as that, do they?

Nah, that's happened. I've heard of instances where an enemy could attack an Archer but instead attacked a melee unit...

Heck I think that's true in that one video I made of FE4 where Jamka could've easily died but dodged crucial 70% hit attack while some of the mounted units attacked Holyn instead of Jamka.

Edited by Speedwagon

Nah, that's happened. I've heard of instances where an enemy could attack an Archer but instead attacked a melee unit...

Heck I think that's true in that one video I made of FE4 where Jamka could've easily died but dodged crucial 70% hit attack while some of the mounted units attacked Holyn instead of Jamka.

Lol. Guess I was wrong.

For some reason, the computer loves to give some priority at attacking Holin. Never really understood why, as he's fairly durable compared to other characters, and attacks hard.

For some reason, the computer loves to give some priority at attacking Holin. Never really understood why, as he's fairly durable compared to other characters, and attacks hard.

Who knows, he might have a hidden Provoke-type of skill.

Welcome to suicidal AI! Some enemies love going for the strong guys first!

"TRAITOR, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SIGURD IN THE ARENA SO HE'D HAVE 1 HP AND DIE FROM OUR NEXT ATTACK"

"... He has healers"

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"

"And also there's no action for the first three turns so even if he were to be defeated those healers don't really have much to do until then so it's not a waste of a turn for them either"

Edited by Joey

I think Jamka's enemy AI hates me. I had to reset about 10 times because of him, which made me have to fight the guards in front of Gandolf's castle again... which eventually led to me killing them all with Sigurd.

After the 3rd or so try I thought ahead and savestated after I beat Gandalf.

Now I have to try again against that dark mage boss... dammit Lex, you and your low res will be the end of me.