• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This, then you brought out Bride!Raguna.

:wub:

I was thinking it was the avatar change, followed by some of us discussing what RF characters we were most like... but meh. My memory is way off.

No, this was a bit after that when Roxas started playing too. Way after the avatar changes, I think...

EDIT: Page 4325 holds a lot of evil.

EDIT2: I feel lost.

Edited by Chalis

Where are you getting all of those pics. Ooh, kitty~ D:

Alrighty then. Change your avy.

My reaction to this gives me the power to find those shit on google

Ok.WHAT THE FUCK?

The best reaction I will ever get from Rei Rei. And that's perfectly okay. :')

I'm getting crappy units for my Playthrough. >.>

1. Seth by GyppyGirl2021 (FEE)

2. Moulder by Loutkoherec (FEE)

3. Marissa by Pegasus Knight (Serenes)

4. Ewan by Xeld (FEU)

5.Ross by shadowofchaos(Serenes)

Check out my thread though guys.

Coincidentally, I read Popo's retirement thread yesterday, because of this thread's past.

Success of Musashi's moves through level up.

Level 5: Dio

Level 7: Fia

Level 12: Marthur

Level 20: Hatari

Level 25: Soluna

Level 30: Popo

You forgot Roxas.

Soluna’s bags were packed, her coat had been removed from its stand by the door, and the children were staying at her mother's house for the remaining couple of weeks until term started. The wardrobe was half-empty, all of Soluna’s soaps were no longer in the bathroom... Roxas sat on the bottom step of the staircase leading up to the second floor of their home, his head hanging low and his hands clenched tightly together. He heard Soluna walking through the kitchen, doing a final check, her footsteps echoing in the half-empty house.

“Well, that’s everything,” came Soluna’s voice. She sounded so serious, so resigned. It pained Roxas to remember the laughter they had once shared in this house, all of the joy that had surrounded their lives for all these years. He nodded slightly to let her know he had heard, but did not look up. “If I’ve forgotten something, I’ll get one of the kids to come over.”

Roxas nodded again. So, she wasn’t brave enough to come back herself.

He heard her approach hesitantly. “I won’t take the kids away from you... They’re just at my mum's house until term starts... Y-You can visit them when you like – Mum will always welcome you there,” Soluna said, her wavering voice surprising Roxas. Through all of this mess she had been the strong one. “When they get back from school, I’m sure we can organise something... A few weeks here, a few weeks with me... or something...”

Roxas simply nodded again. He thought briefly that maybe he should be more helpful; show support and understanding. But he couldn’t seem to lift his head, so he remained staring at his hands, looking at the place where his wedding ring had once been. God, he’d only taken it off a few days previously, and he was already missing the band of gold around his finger.

“Well... I should go...” Soluna’s voice wavered again and Roxas knew that tears would be welling up in her eyes. Oh, he remembered staring into her eyes when he had proposed to her... now so long ago.

Soluna’s footsteps crossed the room, heading towards the front door, where they paused again. Roxas heard her whisper the incantation that would cause all of her belongings to float out the door.

“G-Goodbye,” she muttered as her footsteps crossed the threshold and disappeared down the path. He heard a crack and knew that Soluna was gone.

I'm so tempted to quit the Internet.

Right

the

fuck

now

Oh, please do. Try introducing your computer to a bucket of water while you're at it.

Oh, please do. Try introducing your computer to a bucket of water while you're at it.

Don't. Her bf broke up with her for a poor reason, she had motives to be upset.

Don't. Her bf broke up with her for a poor reason, she had motives to be upset.

Man, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but I'll just assume you aren't so I can say lol.