FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wasn't allowed to sleep until I was done with everything. Which didn't take too long.

It made up for the fact that I woke up at 6:30.

Of course, now I don't have the nap. I wish my mom'd let me drink coffee...

Edited by crashman_alpha

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't allowed to sleep until I was done with everything. Which didn't take too long.

It made up for the fact that I woke up at 6:30.

Of course, now I don't have the nap. I wish my mom'd let me drink coffee...

Then what time did you go to sleep?

Not allow to drink coffee?! Drink tea instead.

The only classes I fell asleep in were economy (I liked the class, but the teacher's voice was sleep inducing and it was just after lunch too) and java (started at 8am.)

Oooooh sleep-inducing voices. *shudder*

Not allow to drink coffee?!

My teachers always said only bring water to class... yet i always brougth my coffee to my class. Ahhhh... Oh look bio teacher talking about god causing evolution, lets drink coffee and focus on its taste instead... Ahhhh... :awesome:

Then what time did you go to sleep?

Not allow to drink coffee?! Drink tea instead.

10 or 11 PM. I have trouble sleeping.

I do drink tea, actually. "Sleepy time" tea that's supposed to calm me down at night so I can get to sleep, but it doesn't particularly help.

I may just start waking up VERY early so I get some coffee before everyone else wakes up and then going to bed a bit earlier then normal. If I can't fix the problem that makes sleeping hard, I'll fix the results of the lack of sleep.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Would anyone believe me if I were to say that I was allowed to sleep in class in 12th grade?

You need clearance to sleep in class?

Why I remember last year, regardless of what was going on, 1st and 3rd were naptime.

That's the life man, go to sleep at any time between 12-4 wake up at 7 and take sporadic naps.

Live off doritos, instant ramen, and kool-aid.

And come out of the whole deal looking incredibly handsome.

yeaaaaaah

I spent 8 hours on that last drawing... wtf.

Nah. I rushed Leaf because it started to bore me.

Your efforts were most appreciated. You didn't have to Leaf if you didn't want to, so rushing was fine too.

Hi guys and girls. :)

Currently working on Fujimori Stage 10.

Progression : One-third of the translation draft done so far (6 pages out of 18 translated).

Given the remaining time I have today, I don't think I'll be able to finish translating the Stage today, but I'll try to at least get 2/3 of the Stage translated.

Buster's the only one I'm using seriously I think. There was Strike but eh... spoilers.

My G gundams are God and Rising since Rain also has hit & away. Maxter happens to be my lowest level unit and if I had to pick a 3rd G-Gundam, it'd be Dragon.

Buster's MAP attacks are quite damn awesome. It's real downside is that his mobility sucks compared to the others, though.

Rising is a quite good healer as well, but I don't use Rain that much often so w/e. I already have Buldy and Blue Earth.

Your efforts were most appreciated. You didn't have to Leaf if you didn't want to, so rushing was fine too.

Glad you appreciate it. :D But I like Leaf so I wanted him there. At least I didn't rush him completely and I think I did a decent job on his hair! \o/

First ten pages of Stage 10 done. Drawing near my 2/3 criteria: if things go at this rate and there's no problem at home, maybe I'll be able to finish translation somewhere during this night. If not, the Saturday schedule will at least be secured.

First ten pages of Stage 10 done. Drawing near my 2/3 criteria: if things go at this rate and there's no problem at home, maybe I'll be able to finish translation somewhere during this night. If not, the Saturday schedule will at least be secured.

Go, Ace, go! \o/

Does it have a lot of text? Does it have a lot of text overlapping pictures? *shudders*