FE4 THREAD

Fia

So I see Tangie's still drunk with power.

Tangie doesn't want me in her group.

And I'm OK with that.

Hey, I don't invite people who don't want to be added. Plus if you read the story, this all started because people were asking for it! Has nothing to do with power, and I let everyone in. It's your fault for not asking!

I do :)

I see my NTG is here and showing the love <3 :t:.

Now when is Marthur going to join, do you suppose? I know he must be itching to, but he is afraid of what others will think! TE is the same way, sadly. Surrounded by tsunderes!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*pats Marthur and fills his emptiness with marshmallow*

She doesn't care ;__;

W-what ;_;

Weeeeelllllll

I have to write about 3 pages that's due tomorrow and I know I can do it pretty quickly but I'm still too lazy to get started on it =3

Really?! It can take me a while to write pages x3

Really?! It can take me a while to write pages x3

Well in this case it has to do with writing a creative story =3 It's supposed to be writing about something that's happened to ourselves and it has to be interesting, but if nothing interesting has happened to our self then we are allowed to make something up, but it has to be convincing x3

So for me it's just writing fiction~ And when it comes to that I tend to get very carried away. I think I know what I'll try writing about... I just still need to plan a bit further and then when I start typing I can get it done in no time =D

Especially since double-space is required =o

Hey, I don't invite people who don't want to be added. Plus if you read the story, this all started because people were asking for it! Has nothing to do with power, and I let everyone in. It's your fault for not asking!

*sigh* Right... Well, I have DO have friends in there...

May I join pleeease? :P

Edited by Zak defender of...

Well in this case it has to do with writing a creative story =3 It's supposed to be writing about something that's happened to ourselves and it has to be interesting, but if nothing interesting has happened to our self then we are allowed to make something up, but it has to be convincing x3

So for me it's just writing fiction~ And when it comes to that I tend to get very carried away. I think I know what I'll try writing about... I just still need to plan a bit further and then when I start typing I can get it done in no time =D

Especially since double-space is required =o

Oooh la la. :O I haven't done creative writing in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Yeah, that's easier to do. :) The only thing I write these days are essays/reports really. Errrr but after starting my Maths course at uni, obviously not as much writing. Besides making lecture notes etc... ack...

Double space! Whoo hoo. Hmm it doesn't seem to show double space here. or does it?

Oooh la la. :O I haven't done creative writing in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Yeah, that's easier to do. :) The only thing I write these days are essays/reports really. Errrr but after starting my Maths course at uni, obviously not as much writing. Besides making lecture notes etc... ack...

Double space! Whoo hoo. Hmm it doesn't seem to show double space here. or does it?

Yeah it's definitely better than essays and whatnot~

Nope it doesn't ;~;

Hi *cuddle'd and cuddles back* 'sup?

*cuddled* I'm ok.

*Gets far enough in FE13*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

IS THIS BLAZBLUE NOW!?

Pray tell, Rey.