FE4 THREAD

Fia

$230 isn't even that bad. I could spend that much even though I just bought a car and have insurance payments to make and still I have enough left over to get by. AND I WORK A SHITTY LOW PAYING JOB

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hilarious that the best place to grind for me now is that pit in the lava realms with the 64 grubs, and not the area with the hadoken lizards. I can get ~80 XP per grubs screen, or ~16 XP per 2 lizards, and the most populous lizards screen only has 6 (~50 XP per screen).

Why is rey so SAD all of the sudden.

I'm not sad. I'm just plotting how to make everyone to wallow in despair and how to properly destroy the world after that happens.

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY 3DS. ):

As contrary to the guidebook, you should:

"Disregard currency, acquire female."

Edited by shadowofchaos

It is hilarious that the best place to grind for me now is that pit in the lava realms with the 64 grubs, and not the area with the hadoken lizards. I can get ~80 XP per grubs screen, or ~16 XP per 2 lizards, and the most populous lizards screen only has 6 (~50 XP per screen).

Experience for monsters sure got tweaked a lot.

At least your equipment should be fully upgraded so you won't need the chunk of Raval that the dinos drop.

Experience for monsters sure got tweaked a lot.

At least your equipment should be fully upgraded so you won't need the chunk of Raval that the dinos drop.

Yeah, I can't even pick up anymore raval. It's capped at 9999.

I think I just hit level 54. At 55 I'll try the final boss again, maybe I can get past his second form with a bit more practice.

Edited by Balcerzak

Yeah, I can't even pick up anymore raval. It's capped at 9999.

I think I just hit level 54. At 55 I'll try the final boss again, maybe I can get past his second form with a bit more practice.

You do get an achievement if you go up to level 60, but I think it's better to go there for the Inferno difficulty.

The final form is by far the worst IMO. You'll see it when you get there.

Edited by Dio

Sounds like a good tip, I should keep that in mind.

Reyyyyyyy. Our MU's use the same eyes. ^-^

Because that totally means something.

It only means you're Asian.

Besides, this MU is not me. FE13 MU is me. For one thing, even if you COULD marry someone in this game, going for Chiki/Tiki at this current time would make a lolicon.

It only means you're Asian.

Besides, this MU is not me. FE13 MU is me. For one thing, even if you COULD marry someone in this game, going for Chiki/Tiki at this current time would make a lolicon.