• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Yeah, overdone would be better than underdone. :P: And as expected, I messed up with the flipping in the air. Spatula is safest!

Yay for spatulas^^ I never had those style of pancakes before, but judging from the photo, I'd still eat them^^

Hmmmmmm hi people, a question. Would you like it if a girl proposed to you? How would you feel?

Depends on the proposition

but overall I like it when people come out and say what they want, because I'm terrible at figuring that kind of thing out

I believe the term is crêpes!

That's what a crepe is? Goodness, my pancake plebian is showing....

Hmmmmmm hi people, a question. Would you like it if a girl proposed to you? How would you feel?

/patpat :( /attempts to huglift but fails?

Depends if she is coherent. If the girls says she loves me but then goes out with another dude...

I'm feeling better already with that huglift, thanks.

Edited by Яei Яei

Same with Pride and Rei Rei, though I would honestly be shocked that someone proposed to me. (For me I would find a stable job first before doing relationships and stuff.)

Original

Edited by Generic Operator

I don't particularly mind the action itself... but I'd certainly be at a loss on what to do or react if it were to happen.

Oh yeah, Men of Destiny. That's so cool.

And I agree on the comment, it's like a record having the GP-02 stolen once a game. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

If a girl proposed to me, I would say sorry I am taken, and by a man

I ain't never seen pancakes done up that way, so I'm not sure if you did a good job or not...

Tee hee... do you normally see the thicker kind?

Yeah same for me...

Except in my case I only see pancakes that are left round~ But I've always been interested in trying out crêpes even though I partially didn't know what they were =o

Oh yeah, Men of Destiny. That's so cool.

And I agree on the comment, it's like a record having the GP-02 stolen once a game. lol

One of the greatest theme in Gundam imo.

Lol indeed, Kou and Gato are badass.

You guys never had crêpes before? That's pretty sad... ;___;

NTG tricked me by saying it was pancakes.

I don't know how much it costs at where you're at but a ham and cheese crepe that I had one day costs about 4$ US. I do like crêpes though.

Edited by Generic Operator

NTG tricked me by saying it was pancakes.

I don't know how much it costs at where you're at but a ham and cheese crepe that I had one day costs about 4$ US. I do like crêpes though.

Those are around the same price here.

Except a bit more expensive actually... Then again, the size of the crepes matters.

America3Resized.jpg

America. The Red, White, and Blue. Two parts Japanese. All Made in China.

I have an Aqua Blue 3DS. And I also did preordered the game and the Artbook from GameStop.

You guys never had crêpes before? That's pretty sad... ;___;

I had eaten some crêpes before.

Good late evening!

Wow! You're so awesome.

A-and that is so pretty. Was that a lot of effort? *copy and paste* One daaaaaaaaay.......

I know right! It's not even middle-age yet... Wise words! I shall keep the throne warm, and pass it on when necessary.

Good later evening.

You flatter me, ojou-sama.

I-is it? I'm glad you think so...it was quite a bit of effort, I must admit.

One daaaaaaaaay.......

He still has his whole life ahead of him! I-I didn't think they were wise...but yes, you must keep the throne warm.

Hummmm, it depends on the girl I guess. I think my average reaction would be...I guess sort of surprised but not really? Like Pride though, I'd be happy if they can come out with their feelings. Not just because I'm bad at reading that sort of thing, but I'd also appreciate the courage.