• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that time in school when the teacher would walk in and say "good morning kids"

Then all us kids would take like all morning to reply "good mor-ning mis-sus Dav-ies." And because Wales we'd have to end it with "a frindiau" (and friends). Good times from what I remember.

They probably still do that. Greet each other.

OH YEAH totally off-topic but I forgot to mention this several months ago

Some guy who was a relative of my mother's friend used the bathroom in my house nearly 8 years ago, and my 16th birthday cake was in the kitchen. You had to pass through the kitchen to get to the bathroom. On his way out I noticed he was standing by the cake, I couldn't see what he was doing, but when I approached he left. Then I noticed the scum had eaten nearly all of the icing off of the remaining cake. And now (well, last June or so), over 7 years after this incident, he's dead. Call it what you will but I think it's fucking karma.

How interesting. Did you know a murderer, or one of his victims?

Edited by Makaze

How interesting. Did you know a murderer, or one of his victims?

I knew nobody directly involved with this (one dead, one injured, one offender). I don't befriend, or even so much as mingle with, trash like this. According to my sources, the dead guy was nothing but serious trouble and was bound to get into shit for his actions sooner or later.

I knew nobody directly involved with this (one dead, one injured, one offender). I don't befriend, or even so much as mingle with, trash like this. According to my sources, the dead guy was nothing but serious trouble and was bound to get into shit for his actions sooner or later.

But this guy was at your house and stole your icing?

Huh. Your group name was pink for a second there, Raven.

!! Approved. Pink is a deceivingly manly colour.

But this guy was at your house and stole your icing?

Because he asked my mother could he use the bathroom as he passed the house(he must have been about 13/14 at the time). My mother knows his auntie and are friends, so she couldn't really say no.