• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that explains why there are no ship maps in FE4 Gen II. :D:

Or as to why they never existed in the Jugdral era.

I had a nightmare last night that Nintendo decided to change Tharja's name to Kitty before the game's release and Vince changed her name on the character page thereafterwards. This is so Nintendo can keep the series more family friendly to us. Scared the living shit outta me. x.x

Edited by Katarina

So random story:

Friend brings Advance Wars Days of Ruin to school.

Plays a 4 player free for all on a map with the bases at each corner, with cities and an airport in the center.

Three hours one player gets defeated and the center finally gets seized, and the game was not done yet.

People conceded since it was 6pm still it was a good time.

Edited by Generic Operator

I had a nightmare last night that Nintendo decided to change Tharja's name to Kitty before the game's release and Vince changed her name on the character page thereafterwards. This is so Nintendo can keep the series more family friendly to us. Scared the living shit outta me. x.x

lol Kitty. But I doubt the name alone had anything to suggest of her yandere nature.

lol Kitty. But I doubt the name alone had anything to suggest of her yandere nature.

Because of her looking so delicate is what made Nintendo consider. x.x

That was the frightening part. Her personality though is in a way of not being able to comprehend. Naming her Kitty would indeed be frightful.

Edited by Katarina

Hmm, meanwhile, in the subject of dreams... well, I don't remember much, but there was this portion that was about Sengoku Basara. It was cool, I was in the Kawanakajima Tundra (har har har), and Masamune was invading it. And I fought him, and had Keiji as the Support Character. Strangely, Oichi was also there, helping Masamune.

So I finally beat him, and then Oichi began to power up or something, surrounding herself with dark energy. But then out of nowhere Kenshin appears and drives her away. But that's where it ended, and something else began to happen. What a pity it didn't lasted longer.

klajdsvnkiernvpiajbglowiuebgpaeibgvuer

So

I still have never found a shiny in my life

Ever

ever

everevereverever

But now my pokemon are all infected with pokerus

which I looked up and is less likely than encountering a shiny

But... but I want to find a shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;A;

Too bad the Pokerus goes away after 24 hours.

Then again it's only good for EV grinding....

And the last shiny I found was a Ponyta in my old Platinum version. >____>

I have weird ass dreams, like the one I had two nights ago. [spoiler=cool story bro]It was mostly words almost like it was a fanfic (complete with all sorts of warnings), and then it turned into images. It was... a snuff fanfic? Basically, Johan Liebert is in an asylum and he sees someone and he freaks the fuck out and starts screaming "don't eat me". The murder part was skipped over (i don't even know if this was part of the same segment) and the next scene was filmed at an angle infront of a mirror. You couldn't see the person, just torso and arms at a counter cutting something that kind of looked like those educational brain slices (pretty sure this part had to do with reading this recently)

oh and it took place on two different channels, 3 and 4. One of them was dubbed with a narrator in english but I don't remember anyone speaking at all only hearing someone say "the english version has more dick jokes". The rest of it had the person was making a cake in the victim's image, using themself as practice by putting frosting on their face (i'm surprised I even remember this, it's from

i watched around two years ago)

and the title was N O

I don't always have disturbing dreams but when I do, I get excited because then i can use it as inspiration for writing horror

I've only ever gotten Pokerus from a trade. And those perfect dittos /vp/ was distributing some time ago.

I feel like such an ass posting that screenshot.

Karma. The first bandit that moved on Lunatic Classic crit killed me.

Hm, what screenshot?

Anyway, I wonder if tomorrow I'll finally have the game. But I wonder.... well, my current issue with it is not if it'll be available but rather if my dad will feel like picking it up, or worse, not cancel it. lol

I guess that's what happens when my situation with college re-inscription takes a turn for the worse, haha.