• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you are right... It's quite difficult to sleep earlier in this house, what with my family members moving around and making a bit of noise. The funny thing is, sometimes I try to go to sleep earlier, but I end up having trouble and just lying there for a few hours. And yes, I will be strong for everybody's sake!

Haha, are the results presented in a not-very-clear way? Or do they not tell you your exact scores? Congratulations, though!! We must celebrate! Here, *pours some tea and puts out cake on some plates* let us have a tea party!

Well, you can still try...so try!

The results are pretty clear. I'm just on vacation and someone called and said that I passed. But yes, thank you. However, you mustn't do any work, ojou-sama, that is why I am here...I am also unworthy of celebrations because I am a mere butler. *Re-serves all the cake and tea*

Pfft, I have classes tomorrow at 5PM, STILL EARLY!?

*Gasp*

Boss moves!?

trollolololololololol

Those final set of enemies move toward you as soon as you get into their range. As soon as you do, Gangrel's AI changes to pursue.

I know some bosses move, and Gangrel gave it away having existent Mov, though I kinda didn't checked that before. Turn 2 moving was still lulz, but now I know.

And... I crit-1HKO him... now why was I worrying again...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

GAH

I NEARLY FORGOT

NEW TERM STARTS TOMORROW

AND MY FIRST CLASS IS LIKE

AT LIKE 10:30AM OR SOMETHING

...THAT'S TOO EARLY

Back to your old name?

I always do that. I can rarely tell what day it is.

Edited by Makaze

*Gasp*

Boss moves!?

trollolololololololol

Those final set of enemies move toward you as soon as you get into their range. As soon as you do, Gangrel's AI changes to pursue.

Hmmmm...

I know some bosses move, and Gangrel gave it away having existent Mov, though I kinda didn't checked that before. Turn 2 moving was still lulz, but now I know.

And... I crit-1HKO him... now why was I worrying again...?

Because he might have been a PINGAS otherwise with his speed? 20 speed ain't no joke, man.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Weeee

Random fact: My last name is ranked the 11213th in order of most common names in the US

during 1990

=3

edit: first name is 3377th =o Still same year though and before I was booorrrrnnnnn D=

Edited by Freohr Datia

Pfft, I have classes tomorrow at 5PM, STILL EARLY!?

TOO EARLY

Back to your old name?

I always do that. I can rarely tell what day it is.

Yep. Being Wahrheit was nice, but it didn't look quite right next to my posts...

Weeee

Random fact: My last name is ranked the 11213th in order of most common names in the US

during 1990

=3

edit: first name is 3377th =o Still same year though and before I was booorrrrnnnnn D=

...a random fact to be sure