• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[2:29 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): "Gwuhahahahahahahaha. The hate and resentment he felt. This was what led him to submit to me. He thought he could be happy for the both of you.

But all that did was lead him to deeper into the darkness and despair.

Gwahahahahahahaha.

I have you to thank for this new body of mine."

Whelp.

[2:29 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I think I remembered what I dreamt last night

[3:30 PM] Annie: wat

CLEARLY I AM NOT YOUR FAVORITE ANNIE

SINCE YOU PLAY FE13 WITH THE OTHER

[3:31 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Oh boy.

What did this turn into.

Olivia and Ninian now.

Quite the Heartbreaker, aren't you?

The Heartbreaker Dreamweaver... would make a cool-sounding title.

gah lunatic + chapter 2. so annoying. Hawkeye + is just ughh

Well, if that's bad... yeah, you know it'll only get worse from there on out. Especially when the illegal forged weapons enter the picture.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I didn't think my Ninetales would learn Nasty Plot when I evolved her~ All I did was see if Vulpix could learn Nasty Plot and it made me think she never could learn it ;A;

Happy Freohr is happy.

Well, if that's bad... yeah, you know it'll only get worse from there on out. Especially when the illegal forged weapons enter the picture.

yeah. i might grind in dlc lol

....... O_O

haha. the one where caeda tries to convince kellam to join their side is the best XD

yeah. i might grind in dlc lol

haha. the one where caeda tries to convince kellam to join their side is the best XD

Yeah... the Risen aren't options anymore when pingases like this one are out and about.

SkirmishatChapter8.png

I found the conversation between Alm and Lissa in the first DLC map to be hilarious.

It really is very touching to listen to the tracks from Resident Evil 1 from the Playstation 1 along with your favorite character in your mind, or from another game!

rebeccachambersbiohazar.jpg

All the tracks in this game along with Rebecca is very soothing.

Edited by Katarina

guys why is the Valm arc of the FE13 so bad

it makes me want to quit so hard, even on my first playthrough it was just not good

And by bad you mean...? Was it the gameplay, the plot...?

I thought it was alright.

And by bad you mean...? Was it the gameplay, the plot...?

I thought it was alright.

I'll admit part of it was my whole "I'll be damned if I'm not grinding Cordelia to have Galeforce on Severa and Morgan right off the bat" mentality, that made the shift to "Kill Commander" make the game take a nosedive in difficulty, but the plot is kinda ehhhhh around that point too. I think that part of the game really took a backseat to the whole "Hey there are kids around this point so we're just going to throw Say'ri in as your only new character" and suffered because of it.

Personally, I found earlier FEs' obsession with seize chapters disheartening (FE4 in particular, since you wind up doing so multiple times over the course of one chapter for the whole game, and that just makes it awkward to play IMO; having the biggest maps in the franchise doesn't help any).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Meanwhile Awakening took a liking the to Rout and Defeat Boss ones. I don't think there is even a Seize chapter in there, is it? Well, it's kinda of a breather after the Seize fest of the DS games... or where does just the Kill Boss variety?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Meanwhile Awakening took a liking the to Rout and Defeat Boss ones. I don't think there is even a Seize chapter in there, is it? Well, it's kinda of a breather after the Seize fest of the DS games... or where does just the Kill Boss variety?

The only thing that I didn't like was the routing chapters. Great way to fuck up your tactics records.

-----

Don't know the feeling of Resident Evil/Parasite Eve, or some other soothing music along with your favorite character? Too bad. -_-

The music to these games along with your favorite character really does help you relax and breaking the mold in your head taking it easy. Try it! It works wonders.

I do the same while listening to Ada Wong's theme in Resident Evil 2.

Edited by Katarina

I would've liked to see a Defend(there's the Tiki paralogue I guess, and even that is rout) or a Seize. Chrom's not exactly a bad Lord but I didn't really use him since I knew there wouldn't be any Seizes. Lack of objectives made me train 3 or 4 super units and everyone else got left behind :<