FE4 THREAD

Fia

Does the part about summoned enemies not getting hard mode boosts apply to other summoned mooks as well?

I know it applies to Star Magician's Mystic Call (they don't get HM boosts). Don't know any other scenarios where it would be significant.

Well, it is. Even if the people that are most liable to be getting Breath can outspeed most everyone anyway.

Well, in a normal run, Sage series with Wish would be the best choice. Breath would be good for classes outside the Sage, Magician, and Ninja series. It also helps when you're trying to summon rush, leaving everyone in base classes.

I like how you still get priority when setting the Djinn instead of using it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsundere for the fruit I see.

Nope.

"We're just friends!"

We are. :Knoll:

You're looking an awful lot like Rey from a different timeline.

dp101.jpg

dp108.jpg

dp104.jpg

dp112.jpg

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

0046.jpg

0044.jpg

This is quite an interesting Pokemon for two things. Sex appeal/cuteness like Jynx, Espeon, Rapidash, female Pikachu (such a lovely tail <3), Blissey (I actually named one of mine Sexy), Marill (I have tons of it's fucking artwork), Mismagius, Scizor (Have lots of it's artwork), Gardevoir, Milotic (Very beautiful in humanoid artowrk like with Gardevoir), Roserade, Skitty, Delcatty, Butterfree, Beautifly, Bunery, Lopunny, Wormadam (Green leafed), Glameow, Cherebi, Cherrim, Petill, Lilligent, Gotherita, Gothetelle, Emolga, female Mienfoo, and Meoletta. <3

-Wake Up Slap

0046.jpg

Men would want to get slapped by these hands which Meoletta has. ^^

-Sing

Give a Pokemon warm milk and crackers and your good to go. =)

-Echoed Voice

Getting a nice romantic feeling to a soothing melody that Pokemon would sure love to hear.

-Teeter Dance

Yay!

But please not the Tango of death.

-Hyper Voice

Pokemon's ears ring with this. =P

-Hone Claws

This is evidence that she has pretty nails. ^^

-Shadow Claw

0044.jpg

She'll claw your eyes out with those hands.

-Helping Hand

Any Pokemon would want a helping hand from her.

-Magic Coat

Yay!

Just got the singing model Pokemon today! =)

My players guide says that these following Pokes are extremely hard to come by and that you don't have to worry about them to complete the national dex. EXACTLY, that is why you want to catch these events especially Genesect, Arceus, and Deoxys so you have them into your fucking games with an event ball.

They are....

-Mew

-Celebi

-Jirachi

-Deoxys

-Phione

-Manaphy

-Darkrai

-Shaymin

-Arceus

-Victini

-Keldeo

-Meoletta

-Genesect

*hides* >.<

Edited by Katarina

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that speck on my screen won't come oooooooooooooooooooff kajdsnpvaijengpoiaepriguqnjepirugnzldkfjnapoierngpsor(2)

What happened?

-----

Actually had to travel through three cities with a 2 hour ride to get this Pokemon now having 5 in the process.

Edited by Katarina

What happened?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that speck on my screen won't come oooooooooooooooooooff kajdsnpvaijengpoiaepriguqnjepirugnzldkfjnapoierngpsor(2)

It's kinda partially rubbed off now though but that is one persistent little speck

Edited by Freohr Datia

oh the tragedy~!

Um...it should get Adamant, or Jolly nature.

Despite the fact that I have (I backlog) some people here on ignore, I have a pretty hard time ignoring them. Especially since that "view it anyway" option is there.

That sure sounds counterproductive.

Meanwhile, it was my turn to knock something out. That was on accident though, although it made more of a mess than the knocked off door. lol

Despite the fact that I have (I backlog) some people here on ignore, I have a pretty hard time ignoring them. Especially since that "view it anyway" option is there.

I never touch that button. But seeing their posts that other people quote to the ones that I want nothing more to do with on accident really pisses me off. I would just try to scroll through without looking at them.

Believe me. It takes all my strength NOT to click it.

Especially when it's mr. hero's posts.

I know your pain.

I just wish there was a way that quote posts that other people make would be blocked from your point of view.

Edited by Katarina

Believe me. It takes all my strength NOT to click it.

Especially when it's mr. hero's posts.

Hmm, well, I wouldn't know since I have no one on Ignore. To me it's kinda of a hassle, and I don't really despise anyone here anyway to merit doing that. Although even if I had, curiosity would get the better of me, not to mention more often than not, once any squabble is over what fault the rest of the posts have anyway...

I am actually tempted to purge my ignore lists from Youtube and here.

Well that is, besides Goldie.

Fayleene went too far.

Why she Spammed this board is beyond my understanding. She wasn't bad. Probably just got annoyed with us. x.x

Edited by Katarina