• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Today

I Had a Dream

About

The End

of The World

I've only played the demo so far, but it seems really cool...

Which tracks do you like best?!

Oooh can't remember at the top of my head but I really like Sunleth Waterscape (which is in the demo lol!). I played that over and over in the demo... I also like Terra's Theme. And a bunch of others. You played the demo?! On a 3DS?

[/size]

I should get that game... That, and Rhythm Thief... and HarmoKnight, when it comes out...

B-but...

There are so many games I want to buy. T_T

Why do you have to release so many games, Nintendo??? WHY?!

Heehee... I'm not planning on buying Rhythm Thief. I think I'll be fine with just Theatrhythm (and HarmoKnight when it comes out). It seems like Rhythm Thief has lots of "minigames", but I'm not sure if there will be more levels for each one. I quite liked the dancing one! Or are lots of rhythm games like this, with just lots of different kinds of "minigames" in them? I like the hardcore-ness of Theatrhythm, you get to do easy/hard modes. Feels exhilarating when you can do the Ultimate ones!

"Dreams".

*clicks*

Ow. The lyrics. Just. ow.

:x

I went to print out stuff at OfficeMax. Figured I'd drive to Gamestop to buy a copy. NOPE. Out of stock.

I wasted 20 minutes.

OH yeah, Theatrhythm seems to be quite low in stock everywhere. Even Amazon* doesn't have new copies (*but the Amazon merchants do). I got very lucky and found a 2nd-hand copy at a Game store for £14.99!!!!!!!

Oooh can't remember at the top of my head but I really like Sunleth Waterscape (which is in the demo lol!). I played that over and over in the demo... I also like Terra's Theme. And a bunch of others. You played the demo?! On a 3DS?

Those are good songs (in retrospect, it seems obvious that you would like them)...and yes, I did! On a 3DS, no less! But that just isn't enough, you see. I really need to get the full game, but 3DS has like no games here...

Edited by Nightmare

Today

I Had a Dream

About

The End

of The World

Ha ha.

And the dream from sleeping last night for me wasn't an FE immersion one. It's been a LONG while since I had a "normal" dream.

...and the last moment before I woke up was me convincing (obviously failing) a friend that I didn't have waifu issues.

Ha ha.

And the dream from sleeping last night for me wasn't an FE immersion one. It's been a LONG while since I had a "normal" dream.

...and the last moment before I woke up was me convincing (obviously failing) a friend that I didn't have waifu issues.

You sure that last part was a dream?

Eh, nothing to say on this front. I only remember what apparently was just screwing around on the Apollo Sanctum of Dark Dawn. Gotta love how nothing makes sense.

And when I come back home, my PC room's disjunctor is borked.

This is going to be a great week!

Hi

*dig*

[00:02:21] <Hikarusa> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1727847183/hero-monster-girl-quest-3d I found something for theend

[00:02:35] <Hikarusa> FreohrDatia cbf to post in the fe4 thread do it for me

.... Well!! =<

There~

Aw, man. Instead of speaking with Cynthia, I accidentally had Sumia KILL her. How sad. :(:

Bummer, poor Cynthia. She came back in time only to have her mother end her life. That's...not right.

I knew Sumia was a klutz...but that's going WAY beyond being clumsy.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Bummer, poor Cynthia. She came back in time only to have her mother end her life. That's...not right.

I knew Sumia was a klutz...but that's going WAY beyond being clumsy.

I remember when I accidentally let that happen, except it was because I left her in range so Cynthia went over and got killed by the counterattack. Cue Soft Reset, haha.

That would be too lewd.

Why would... What?

^Chrom and Avatar is really all you need. Everyone else is dead weight.

Edited by Ein