• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently listening to my new-found favorite song, Linkin Park: New Divide. Seems like a good song for an anime opening for the Future of Despair DLC. Maybe that's why I like it so much^^

So I had this weird Monster Hunter/Valkyria Chronicles crossover dream.

So I posted this on my friend's wall:

So Joe, imagine that a rare material for a weapon for the main character of Valkyria Chronicles requires this egg that a monster is protecting. This giant bird, almost phoenix-like. Here's the problem: When you kill it after 50 minutes of grueling battle, it has an 85% chance of having a 30 second burst of gaining infinite HP, infinite attack power, and all it will do is break the egg and make it useless, JUST to screw you over before it dies. Would you not be in tears?

And I don't even play Monster Hunter.

So Joe, imagine that a rare material for a weapon for the main character of Valkyria Chronicles requires this egg that a monster is protecting. This giant bird, almost phoenix-like. Here's the problem: When you kill it after 50 minutes of grueling battle, it has an 85% chance of having a 30 second burst of gaining infinite HP, infinite attack power, and all it will do is break the egg and make it useless, JUST to screw you over before it dies. Would you not be in tears?

Where did THAT one come from??

RF4 and SMT4 come out on the same day. Clearly the stars are finally aligning in my favor.

I see you're going YESZ

Hi Chalis

Hi Chalis

hihi

I see you're going YESZ

Hi Chalis

Yes, I am Owain upon receiving a Dread Fighter promotion, I cannot control my feelings. Hello to you too!

Glad to hear someone's lucky.

My wallet isn't, my electricity went out for a couple of days, and now I'm sick, but yes with this news I consider myself a very lucky person.

My wallet isn't, my electricity went out for a couple of days, and now I'm sick, but yes with this news I consider myself a very lucky person.

Heheh, alrighty then.... XP

Hmmmm.... yeah I'm pretty clumsy....

But usually in anime/games (idk what that character's from~) they exaggerate clumsiness a lot... So perhaps I am not as clumsy! =3

Interesting. Sounds like one of those "Only bother if you don't value your sanity" things, heh.

But usually in anime/games (idk what that character's from~) they exaggerate clumsiness a lot... So perhaps I am not as clumsy! =3

You are totally like Sumia...

(Character is Collete from Tales of Symphonia)

Probably not as clumsy, but certainly a good comparison.

Hi there Pilot.

Hi.

Worrkkkkk pay me for my first two weeks of switching to cashieringggg

I got this last week finally but what about the first twoooo