• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...as bad as always?

Not really bad... just, gives me an anxious feeling. Thankfully, Dualcast makes distributing Haste and Berserk more easily. Then some Shuriken throwing and Leviathan spamming. Good place to use the Avenger Sword... but still...

She'll repeat it's because she's hazukashii

I don't know what that means, and I don't care enough to find out.

I'm going to take a nap now. :Hugh:

HazukashiiNTG.png

おいおいおい、何それ?

Calling this right now... that "Off to War" music... This is a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwtFNfLEic

I was seriously torn on which version of the song to use. On one hand, FE3's is more intense, but FE12's is extended. I chose FE3 though for lulz.

おいおいおい、何それ?

私も知りたいものだ。

I was seriously torn on which version of the song to use. On one hand, FE3's is more intense, but FE12's is extended. I chose FE3 though for lulz.

I saw a Megaman 4 hack with Off To War as the robot master theme, one of these days

Not really bad... just, gives me an anxious feeling. Thankfully, Dualcast makes distributing Haste and Berserk more easily. Then some Shuriken throwing and Leviathan spamming. Good place to use the Avenger Sword... but still...

That fits too.

Calling this right now... that "Off to War" music... This is a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwtFNfLEic

*starts squatting and kicking his legs out*

私も知りたいものだ。

I saw a Megaman 4 hack with Off To War as the robot master theme, one of these days

Uhh...interesting choice to say the least. I mean the FE3 version is very repetitive and later Mega Man boss themes are kinda better than that.

I played that hack, it was called Rockman 4 MI.

Probably one of the better MM hacks, and the song actually kinda works in 8-bit as a boss theme :Knoll:

Yeah, that one. Minus Infinity.

I watched a tool-assisted speedrun of it, and... Wily's castle just wouldn't end, lol.

I remember spending a good five minutes wondering if ToadMan's stage was a patching error or an actual infinite loop with a hidden exit.

The Skull Wheel weapon was hilariously broken, if you played it since version 1.0 he tried to nerf it so hard with every update but gave up.

The Skull Wheel weapon was hilariously broken, if you played it since version 1.0 he tried to nerf it so hard with every update but gave up.

How broken was it?

How broken was it?

Think regular Skull Shield, but lasts basically forever, makes you move twice as fast, and gives you massive invulnerability frames. He tried nerfing it by making you go even faster, and increasing the energy it used, but every time someone found a way to re-break the game so he's gone "fuck it" by this point I think

This video showcases the brokenness pretty well(and also has the cool Off to War remix in 8-bit):

Edited by PKLucas531