• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know~ I'm just saying that I quite like it! =3 I try to ignore the weird side of the fanbase as much as I can though~

Yeah!!! I can't remember any other explosions from the show though, besides rainbow explosions... x3

Good call there. I'm trying to avoid them go. GO AWAY RAINBOW FACTORY DO NOT WANT.

Rainbow explosions? IT'S TAUNTING ME.

oh rest assured. i know words like those are usually used to insult women so i only use it on my guy friends. another reason why gender barriers are kinda lame

so you don't want my claim i see~ |: lol

Hmm, makes sense. I don't use it on anyone, really. I can't. :\

What? I didn't say that...!

Thats not it though. If you pay very close attention, you'll find some morals to actually be legit reasons for some guys to be assholes

... ... That's true...

Why are all of my friends freaking silly?

[/laughing along Emilia]

So wait, does that make me a Disney Princess at heart instead of generic maiden at heart?

... How about a Disney Prince, because I start imagining you in a dress and fully submit to a Yukiko Laughing FitTM?

Yeah, I know, it's very idealistic and romantic, but I'm that kind of person really.

oh, boy, i know exactly how you feel, haha...i was brainwashed by disney movies as a kid and i STILL am...now i'm old enough to know how the world...works, but still. it's what disney presented, you know...the prince and princess thing. in a world where you'd see lots of people who are beautiful, your heart would just pick one out and you weren't sure why...but you would pursue that special person as much as you can like a fool. after a while things start to go well, and you connect with that person...they become comfortable with you and they with you, and you both make one another feel better about themselves. there won't always be a happily ever after, but...we sure can fight for one ^^

yes, i am THAT corny...you'd laugh if you saw some of the things i say to "her", but she's so oblivious that she brings them out of me. she never catches the hints i drop |:

Hmm, makes sense. I don't use it on anyone, really. I can't. :\

What? I didn't say that...!

that's good, and...you want my claaaiiiimmm~? O:

Oh oh, Vashi, I updated the first episode of the "screenplay" just a little bit and I'm working on the second episode! I already placed the names in random.org and got the first victim + killer.

DISNEY WORLD. [/hands Sangyul a Mickey Mouse Lollipop]

I think I've been to Disney World when I was 2.

Of course, I don't remember anything from that far back but lol.

Good call there. I'm trying to avoid them go. GO AWAY RAINBOW FACTORY DO NOT WANT.

Rainbow explosions? IT'S TAUNTING ME.

W-well sorta~ It's.... just a sonic boom~ (And probably not as exciting as you're imagining~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

oh, boy, i know exactly how you feel, haha...i was brainwashed by disney movies as a kid and i STILL am...now i'm old enough to know how the world...works, but still. it's what disney presented, you know...the prince and princess thing. in a world where you'd see lots of people who are beautiful, your heart would just pick one out and you weren't sure why...but you would pursue that special person as much as you can like a fool. after a while things start to go well, and you connect with that person...they become comfortable with you and they with you, and you both make one another feel better about themselves. there won't always be a happily ever after, but...we sure can fight for one ^^

yes, i am THAT corny...you'd laugh if you saw some of the things i say to "her", but she's so oblivious that she brings them out of me. she never catches the hints i drop |:

that's good, and...you want my claaaiiiimmm~? O:

T... That wasn't corny.

That was beautiful. :sob: [/tears of heartwarming]

It sounds like you're reading the words from my mind, you silly mind reader you.

I completely agree. I absolutely adore Sleeping Beauty, because I got to SEE Aurora and Philip fall for each other. He fought a malicious, evil fairy queen tuned into a DRAGON for his love, and I remember being a little girl wishing some prince would slay a dragon for me. Silly, but...

Oh oh, Vashi, I updated the first episode of the "screenplay" just a little bit and I'm working on the second episode! I already placed the names in random.org and got the first victim + killer.

Oh! I see the change, and I can't wait to see what happens next. :D