• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Chrom recruiting the children is a failsafe in case the mothers got defeated before playing the paralogues.

why would anyone continue playing after someone died?

Maybe they could have made Lucina be able to recruit them instead of him. Although if I remember she can actually "die". The only one I think wouldn't make sense would be Morgan but since Robin's death means Game Over there wouldn't be a problem.

I agree that the Grima subplot should definitely have got more attention. It's like ... FE13 tried to shove too many things into one story and failed.

They tried to have references to basically every FE in this game, so it's natural this could have happened.

And I don't see the story as bad, but poorly executed.

They tried to have references to basically every FE in this game, so it's natural this could have happened.

And I don't see the story as bad, but poorly executed.

Pretty much this, yeah.

Pent sucks because he doesn't let me kill things in Chapter 22 :c

Thats your own fault. Pent is so awesome than when left alone, he will destroy everything ever. But you can stop him from doing that. Unless you didnt train your fliers. Then...woe betide you. No gaiden chapter for ye.

Back to the story aspect, FE's not exactly the type of game I'd play for the story.

Pretty much. But its nice to have a good story. I dont play Awakening for its story. Plot? What plot?

Edited by Lord Pent

Thats your own fault. Pent is so awesome than when left alone, he will destroy everything ever. But you can stop him from doing that. Unless you didnt train your fliers. Then...woe betide you. No gaiden chapter for ye.

Pretty much. But its nice to have a good story. I dont play Awakening for its story. Plot? What plot?

When Pent's main problem in that chapter is his book running out of pages leaving him unable to fight back...

Back to the story aspect, FE's not exactly the type of game I'd play for the story.

I never play games for the story, if it's good, it is just an extra.

Pff, Ninian exists for a reason.

Goodnight thread.

*sets thread on fire before going*

Goodnight

*burns*

Edited by Tonton

When Pent's main problem in that chapter is his book running out of pages leaving him unable to fight back...

Who does that? Maybe im weird, but i always make sure to grab him before he takes all my sweet, sweet EXP.

Who does that? Maybe im weird, but i always make sure to grab him before he takes all my sweet, sweet EXP.

How are you going to steal your own EXP?

I do that too, I'm only bad at it. My actual problem with that chapter is trying to do that, get all the hidden treasures, kill the all the enemy units and not let anyone get murdered by those bosses

Edited by Tonton

I never play games for the story, if it's good, it is just an extra.

Okay. It's just that FE in general winds up with quite a few clichés in its stories.

How are you going to steal your own EXP?

I do that too, I'm only bad at it.

IM NOT RECRUITABLE YET! GAWD!

Well, on average, i have two pegknight sisters trained at that point so flying over there and grabbing Pent becomes a non-issue. Especially Florina going "lol" with an Axereaver. I like using Heath in that level too. He hates mages but he can squish them...