• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

THY IGNORANCE ASTOUNDS ME, MORTAL. THAT TOME IS BUT ONLY USING THE NAMESAKE OF MINE HAMMER. IT DOTH NOT FIT TO WIPE MY BOOT.

AND FOR THAT THY CRIMES DOUBLE. I, THOR ODINSON, GOD OF THUNDER AND LORD OF THE STORM, SENTENCE THEE TO DIE!

(has anyone read Thor: God of Thunder #16 yet)

haven't. i will soon tho~

Your posts were all awful anyway!

But you didn't delete the ones that were actually bad, though.

Sorry I fought you earlier Lanselot

No fighting, dude. I was just having a bit of fun with you. More fun for me, maybe, but fun nonetheless! No hard feelings I hope.

tumblr_inline_mi4xfpqyN21rpya30.gif

I am ready!

TOGETHER! TOGETHER WE SHALL DEFEND ASGARD FROM ALL WHO DAREST DEFILE IT! TOGETHER OUR WRATH SHALL SHAKE THE NINE REALMS!

(aw man I really need to make comic book/movie thor reaction images of every occasion. When I'm less lazy I guess)

haven't. i will soon tho~

yes good

Edited by Thor Odinson

i saw it, brendor. larselot was just playing around, but you? damn, you seemed genuinely bothered by the things he was saying, and believed everything. relax a little. stresss is bad for hair growth

I learned my lesson

THY IGNORANCE ASTOUNDS ME, MORTAL. THAT TOME IS BUT ONLY USING THE NAMESAKE OF MINE HAMMER. IT DOTH NOT FIT TO WIPE MY BOOT.

AND FOR THAT THY CRIMES DOUBLE. I, THOR ODINSON, GOD OF THUNDER AND LORD OF THE STORM, SENTENCE THEE TO DIE!

Come at me bro

I wouldn't say that the killing jokes part is often~ Enough for me to note it though.

..... Seriously? You think that's a thing to leave over? I'm not sure if that's an entirely different level of needing to lighten up or if this is the same...

You don't need to leave because of that and it isn't really such a bad thing. I just think that it saves trouble to be able to not misunderstand things all the time lol

Well, it's not like I do it purpose... at least, I don't think I do... do I?

I don't even know...

Well, if you say so... but it's not something that disappears overnight... and after years even I doubt it will...

JUST IN CASE I DON'T ENTER HERE DURING CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS' EVE

Feliz Natal à todos vocês! Boas festas e um ótimo 2014!

Oh yeah I forgot because I got distracted

THANK YOU REI REI =3

I can't speak back at you in your native language (and I didn't understand that whole thing either~!) but HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

~

(has anyone read Thor: God of Thunder #16 yet)

TOGETHER! TOGETHER WE SHALL DEFEND ASGARD FROM ALL WHO DAREST DEFILE IT! TOGETHER OUR WRATH SHALL SHAKE THE NINE REALMS!

(aw man I really need to make comic book/movie thor reaction images of every occasion. When I'm less lazy I guess)

yes good

*reading this is epic booming voice*

yes good

Yes, brother, we shall!

That throne is as good as mine!

(Yes you really should. Cuz its fun. But making them would be a pain in the butt. Plus i need to get a comic app on my phone for Thor)

Come at me bro

lol...Thy funeral, bubby.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Brother, I shall ask father to give the throne to you. I have no want of it.

(yeah. So many comic panels too. The recent ones and movie prob aren't too bad but if I need a classic one Allfather help me when I'm trying to remember which issue is it)

*reading this is epic booming voice*

yes effect achieved

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ahhh, I missed discussion about character interpretations. Next time for sure...! Curse you, Verizon!

HI CHALIS

HMPH I DON'T MIND YOU OF COURSE

didn't you have sprites?

I might have done a few some time ago. Well, since that one contest is over I might as well custom the rest of this http://gyazo.com/7b46b362fa7d3dc6f35833956a242250

But that's a necropost for another day.

lol...Thy funeral, bubby.

*giggling*

Brother, I shall ask father to give the throne to you. I have no want of it.

(yeah. So many comic panels too. The recent ones and movie prob aren't too bad but if I need a classic one Allfather help me when I'm trying to remember which issue is it)

yes effect achieved

Yay!

*looks at all the users reading this thread*

*Glances down* Wow… there are a lot...

At some point I've practically got the movie memorised

It was a while ago though I forgot most of the lines now :c

Just imagine us when The Dark World gets the dvd release! Mweeeheeehee. I plan on getting it on my On Demand account for purchase so i can watch it on my phone and junk.

(i do need to find some good Comic!Loki panels. Thats a lot of sifting doe...and i dont have any scans)

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Just imagine us when The Dark World gets the dvd release! Mweeeheeehee. I plan on getting it on my On Demand account for purchase so i can watch it on my phone and junk.

Oh man oh man oh man I'm going to watch it like 10 times in a day

And it will be glorious

You think I'm scared of a little punk with a hammer? Haha

avengers001.gif

You really should be....

And it will be glorious

RIGHT?! Freeze...frame...

*contemplating getting popcorn for the show of bluffing*

And it will be glorious

That good, then?

I might have done a few some time ago. Well, since that one contest is over I might as well custom the rest of this http://gyazo.com/7b46b362fa7d3dc6f35833956a242250

But that's a necropost for another day.

oh you're actually one of the really good ones. no wonder i remembered that name.

pls necropost soon so i don't have to bumble around for your topic ;~;

At some point I've practically got the movie memorised

It was a while ago though I forgot most of the lines now :c

SHAME

Thou mortal is so petty... and tiny, haha.

That good, then?

It has its faults, I'm not going to stop being critical just because I love a thing, but I personally enjoyed it greatly despite its faults. The chemistry between Thor and Loki alone is worth it all.

Edited by Thor Odinson