FE4 THREAD

Fia

? obviously, you were killing time with something. Careful, it'll come back to kill you. Things are vengeful.

Yes...it has killed me many times already, sigh. I should really be more careful. I really can't afford to be killed even more by time at my age.

Time flies when you're having fun?

Yeah sure I GUESS. I was playing Shadowrun Returns, but that was just the last few hours. The rest of the day was WORK WORK WORK WORK.

Edited by Nightmare

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider ~80 degrees Fahrenheit to be comfortable weather. Anything below that is "too cold" for me, although I CAN tolerate heat up to 95 degrees Fahrenheit as long as it's dry.

Based Harbinger saving the Omega

TheEnd is a bully to me sometimes

Also my hands hurt~ I'm a bully to myself too

That's like literally everybody ;n;

Freohr is so mean, even she doesn't escape from her own bullying

Yes...it has killed me many times already, sigh. I should really be more careful. I really can't afford to be killed even more by time at my age.

Yeah sure I GUESS. I was playing Shadowrun Returns, but that was just the last few hours. The rest of the day was WORK WORK WORK WORK.

And here I was going to guess it was LoGH

I have a couple Shadowrun rulebooks, but never played them or any of the games

I'm not into cyberpunk stuff

I'll just take a bath and come back to Ep 47 :o

Getting to season 3, huh Edited by TheEnd

Freohr is so mean, even she doesn't escape from her own bullying

Getting to season 3, huh

It does have a "new season approaching" feeling

Which episode marks this season' s end? :o

I wish. I don't quite have the focus for something like LoGH by the end of the day.

On the other hand, ever since playing the SNES game in my early teen years, I've been very much in love with cyberpunk. And then Blade Runner happened and cemented my love.

But iirc you're just not much for sci-fi, are you.

It does have a "new season approaching" feeling

Which episode marks this season' s end? :o

I'd have to check

But early/mid 50s

I wish. I don't quite have the focus for something like LoGH by the end of the day.

On the other hand, ever since playing the SNES game in my early teen years, I've been very much in love with cyberpunk. And then Blade Runner happened and cemented my love.

Aww.

I've always been more into more medieval stuff

I blame D&D

Aww.

I've always been more into more medieval stuff

I blame D&D

But it's okay. I should have more peace of mind after a couple days.

Understandable.

Though maybe the fantasy and sociology elements in Shadowrun can still attract you.

Oh man, SNES Shadowrun is one of my favorite games. Its awkward (gameplay), but yes, that setting is fantastic. I liked all the cool little touches the game had. Like whacked out dudes in the streets dancing at random and saying random shit. And dogs running around. If you kill a dog, i think you get a game over. (Dog is the totem...) And going into clubs and hiring dudes. That game was tough though. I beat it once using a Game Genie. Ive always wanted to play the table top Shadowrun, but no one i knew had the stuff for it.

But it's okay. I should have more peace of mind after a couple days.

Understandable.

Though maybe the fantasy and sociology elements in Shadowrun can still attract you.

How far are you, again?

Cyberpunk scenarios tend to be decadent societies with very ambiguous (to say the least) morality and ruled by corrupt corporations. That kind of thing doesn't really attract me.

And I don't care that much about the fantasy, anyway.

You'll never use me to praise your Storm God

*drowns self in the ocean*

Thou art unwilling? Thou believe in thine Drowned God? The gods have deemed thee unworthy as a sacrifice.

*grabs Kat instead*

Thou wilst do....

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

How far are you, again?

Cyberpunk scenarios tend to be decadent societies with very ambiguous (to say the least) morality and ruled by corrupt corporations. That kind of thing doesn't really attract me.

Lemmie guess, your character alignments are either always Lawful Good or Neutral Good. Ive always been a fan of True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral. I played a paladin once. I was terrible at it.

And this is updated often?

Not as much now. Last time was probably sometime last year. Maybe around September?

Man. Frej came through big time. Its been raining for like two days! I feel like i need to make an offering in thanks.

*grabs Tonton*

You'll do...

WOOOO. GOOD RAIN.

Oh man, SNES Shadowrun is one of my favorite games. Its awkward (gameplay), but yes, that setting is fantastic. I liked all the cool little touches the game had. Like whacked out dudes in the streets dancing at random and saying random shit. And dogs running around. If you kill a dog, i think you get a game over. (Dog is the totem...) And going into clubs and hiring dudes. That game was tough though. I beat it once using a Game Genie. Ive always wanted to play the table top Shadowrun, but no one i knew had the stuff for it.

It's a great game with a huge amount of stuff, yeah. But ain't all that tough. Though it takes some experience to be able to tell what's what and all.

The real toughness starts in the Megadrive game, which is also much closer to the tabletop game. So try that if you're interested.

How far are you, again?

I TRIED.

But soon, Google will become a megacorp, and we will live in cyberpunk.

Lemmie guess, your character alignments are either always Lawful Good or Neutral Good. Ive always been a fan of True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral. I played a paladin once. I was terrible at it.

My current character is a True Neutral mage, but it's true to an extent - I can't really handle chaotic or evil alignments. For a while, I was kinda forced to play a character that was supposed to be Chaotic Neutral... but he kinda drifted to Neutral Good.

I'd be terrible at playing paladins because of the whole charisma stuff, mainly.

I TRIED.

But soon, Google will become a megacorp, and we will live in cyberpunk.

So you're already losing to Tonton

How could this happen, comrade

Well, it's true that Google is already becoming dangerously monopolistic

Man. Frej came through big time. Its been raining for like two days! I feel like i need to make an offering in thanks.

*grabs Tonton*

You'll do...

I've heard that the rain in Northern California is being caused by an atmospheric river. Which, funnily enough, is what my master's is on XD