• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two games in mind, I'm thinking of Noitu Love 1 or 2. The first is a traditional beat em up type game and a free download. The second has a really unique spin on beat em ups that I think would be more fun for a challenge, but it costs $5. If that's a factor then I could send my DRM-free copy to people taking the challenge.

I guess either's fine then.

I think I booted up Noitu Love once and dropped it because I didn't like the control scheme

So I forgot the unlock requirements for the Silent Eagle and the A-10A Thunderbolt(sure, the Bowser plane is the Thunderbolt and it looks cool but) in Ace Combat AHL+, oh no. Another thing, I found every item box but I'm disappointed that the last plane unlocked is Pac-Man related(on the PAK-FA huehue). Gotta get the rest with Amiibos but I can't~. Zelda has the best designed one in my opinion.

So I forgot the unlock requirements for the Silent Eagle and the A-10A Thunderbolt(sure, the Bowser plane is the Thunderbolt and it looks cool but) in Ace Combat AHL+, oh no. Another thing, I found every item box but I'm disappointed that the last plane unlocked is Pac-Man related(on the PAK-FA huehue). Gotta get the rest with Amiibos but I can't~. Zelda has the best designed one in my opinion.

Huh, AHL+ has Nintendo skins for it's planes? Heh, that's cool...

a R$0,31 game that gives three R$0,11 cards (after taxes)? why yes, i'll accept those two cents to get it, thank you

I thought it was done quite some time ago

shh

Okay, I went to see those plane skins... you're right, the Bowser Thunderbolt is very cool...

Yes. But I still think the Zelda Silent Eagle is the best looking. The colors go together very well. I just wish Yoshi was on the Super Hornet instead of Donkey Kong, but eh.

I guess either's fine then.

I think I booted up Noitu Love once and dropped it because I didn't like the control scheme

I just booted it up again and yeah it is pretty awful, had to mash all my keys to find the controls again.

The second's controls are more reasonable, I'd say. WASD to move, aim with mouse, left and right click are attacks and I think various combinations of all those keys for specials iirc.

I'll have to replay and find a decent HM for it.

Edited by PKLucas531