*hides mystic messenger*

korean boyfriend sim isnt a game

Edited by Pride

2 minutes ago, Pride said:

the path of the whale calls you
are you not tempted to drop money for nohrian oneesan

and what are you talkin about

I dont have money, maybe I will get her by chance one day u__u

parents bend over backwards for my brother but don't do shit for me besides trying to keep me dumb and trapped here, I'm the only person in the house without a closet now
and being on communities like here is depressing bc I'm just kinda here and I don't really hear stuff like "wow you sound so cool I heard so much about you" and seeing other people do stuff together and being close friends and having nicknames for each other and talking about the good old days just makes me go like why bother its why I never stick around a community for long, probably
its just that I don't currently have anywhere to leave sf for

5 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

oh okay then i don't play mobile games!!

you and me both pal

3 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I dont have money, maybe I will get her by chance one day u__u

parents bend over backwards for my brother but don't do shit for me besides trying to keep me dumb and trapped here, I'm the only person in the house without a closet now
and being on communities like here is depressing bc I'm just kinda here and I don't really hear stuff like "wow you sound so cool I heard so much about you" and seeing other people do stuff together and being close friends and having nicknames for each other and talking about the good old days just makes me go like why bother its why I never stick around a community for long, probably
its just that I don't currently have anywhere to leave sf for

one day u_____u

burn your mom's clothes man she dont even wear em its a crime theyre all up in your room
youve been here for a while and seem respected id say
youre a lovely person, so if you went away itd be to the communities detriment id think

MAN WHEN DID SF LOOK SO UGLY WHAT HAPPENED HERE

1 minute ago, Pride said:

you and me both pal

oh i thought you were playing Heroes

well i installed it because i'm bored as fuck no i'm not playing the available games i have

UPDATE quoteunquote

4 minutes ago, Pride said:

one day u_____u

burn your mom's clothes man she dont even wear em its a crime theyre all up in your room
youve been here for a while and seem respected id say
youre a lovely person, so if you went away itd be to the communities detriment id think

poo

Most of it doesn't even look remotely good, its so ugly..... She doesn't have good fashion sense at all meanwhile I can't even explore my sense of style because she uses all of my money and I have no room.
if thats true then people aren't making it obvious enough because I ain't seeing it, I need to be showered with constant adoration every so often but being like "my wellbeing depends on it" doesn't tend to fly anywhere because fuck, idk
I don't think theres anything about me that stands out either

rude

4 minutes ago, Fleece said:

poo

Most of it doesn't even look remotely good, its so ugly..... She doesn't have good fashion sense at all meanwhile I can't even explore my sense of style because she uses all of my money and I have no room.
if thats true then people aren't making it obvious enough because I ain't seeing it, I need to be showered with constant adoration every so often but being like "my wellbeing depends on it" doesn't tend to fly anywhere because fuck, idk
I don't think theres anything about me that stands out either

rude

which is a tragedy cause youve never cooked up an outfit i didnt like on you
your style is solid
thats not even boyfriend brown nosing folks, shes got the touch
are you suggesting you're bland? cause thats not true

whats rude dude sf looks like hot garbo right now

12 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

oh i thought you were playing Heroes

well i installed it because i'm bored as fuck no i'm not playing the available games i have

UPDATE quoteunquote

me???? play heroes??? nah
sharena is the truth

2 minutes ago, Pride said:

which is a tragedy cause youve never cooked up an outfit i didnt like on you
your style is solid
thats not even boyfriend brown nosing folks, shes got the touch
are you suggesting you're bland? cause thats not true

whats rude dude sf looks like hot garbo right now

idk what to say besides thanks
I wish I had an incentive to get more into fashion but when you don't have the means and are also depressed the only thing you feel like dressing as is blob in shirt and shorts most of the time
Yes, the blandest

idk I just wanted to call you rude theres stuff about the new look I don't like either aesthetically but I'm mostly used to it now
my biggest gripe is the pagination issues but theres nothing that can be done but wait I forgot what Jyo said exactly something about the thing catching up to..something COMPUTER SCIENCE

5 minutes ago, Fleece said:

idk what to say besides thanks
I wish I had an incentive to get more into fashion but when you don't have the means and are also depressed the only thing you feel like dressing as is blob in shirt and shorts most of the time
Yes, the blandest

idk I just wanted to call you rude theres stuff about the new look I don't like either aesthetically but I'm mostly used to it now
my biggest gripe is the pagination issues but theres nothing that can be done but wait I forgot what Jyo said exactly something about the thing catching up to..something COMPUTER SCIENCE

dont thank me thank the heavens for your good looks cause you could rock most any outfit
maaaan the only bland thing about you is your taste in pizza toppings you cheese-only square
otherwise you are a -spicy- dish

i didnt think jyo was too invested in this place, thought he was all about streaming blazblue whatever chance he gets
hopefully something something computer science does something about how sluggish this shebang feels

I watched the Berseria's speedrun partly. It was nothing special but a speedrun.

Zestiria is the best to speedrun because of the OPness of holy bottles. You can walk through each dungeon without having any chance to get involved in a battle. It's perfect because it's the game you want to speedrun the most anyways.

Won't spend anymore money for videogames the nex time except for TocS. Will sell therefore Fates's special edition. Looking for money is way more important now for me.

Having job test and interview this week. Kinda nervous...

good luck Jules!

24 minutes ago, Pride said:

dont thank me thank the heavens for your good looks cause you could rock most any outfit
maaaan the only bland thing about you is your taste in pizza toppings you cheese-only square
otherwise you are a -spicy- dish

i didnt think jyo was too invested in this place, thought he was all about streaming blazblue whatever chance he gets
hopefully something something computer science does something about how sluggish this shebang feels

o wow
hey cheese is good on its own and doesn't need unnecessary add-ons!!! I'm eating the pizza in its purest form or something
i what does that even mean

idk man don't ask me, I don't know SHIT

lewdy is okay, and pride only comes around to loop with her now

which is still more than what could be said of most people

and that reminds me... i still haven't been able to catch comrade on steam :|

Edited by TheEnd

I regret taking a college composition class I can't write detailed analyses or thesis stuff for SHIT I'm a simple man

7 hours ago, Eleanor Hume said:

Thanks Letty!

Oh yeah, also final exam today.

Will be a quite exciting and hopefully successful week...

Tbh I love life challenges.

It sure sounds like it, yes.

I can't relate to that at all haha, but thats a good mindset to have! Better than dreading everything all the time, for sure ;_;

3 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

Lettuce notlate you're super cool and I'd talk to you over a lot of people on this site!

also I call you lettooce and others call you letty!! don't let ur bad thoughts get to you!!

oh ah thanks Damian!!!!! Talking you is always great but I RUN OUT OF WORDS FAST and talking is super scary
I like lettooce but not letty not so much anymore, but I don't wanna nag people about it I though I'd feel bad, I'm trying to though ya..also also I don't know if I've been super paranoid lately or if I'm justified in my gut feelings like I feel like there is something or someone out there who has ill intent torwards me besides the ppl I already know about who do idk why o well

1 hour ago, TheEnd said:

lewdy is okay, and pride only comes around to loop with her now

which is still more than what could be said of most people

and that reminds me... i still haven't been able to catch comrade on steam :|

its bc he likes to torment me I swears
and o
/pat

9 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I regret taking a college composition class I can't write detailed analyses or thesis stuff for SHIT I'm a simple man

its bc he likes to torment me I swears

and o
/pat

b-but you're a grill, you can't be a simple man

well he does clearly enjoy that, yes
i can't exactly blame him though

;_;

Just now, TheEnd said:

b-but you're a grill, you can't be a simple man

well he does clearly enjoy that, yes
i can't exactly blame him though

;_;

I could be whatever you want me to be
simple grill too, simple EVERYTHING
somehow

w-why is that

SOON hopefully

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

I could be whatever you want me to be
simple grill too, simple EVERYTHING
somehow

w-why is that

SOON hopefully

w-whoa

well lewdy, you see
it's fairly rewarding to tease someone who provides cute and/or amusing reactions

;__;
timezones op
the fact i've been spending most time on my ps4 instead of my main pc doesn't help either