FE4 THREAD

Fia

2 hours ago, Tonton said:

So far they said Fall for all versions I think

on the other hand, nisa is fairly infamous for their poor translations, too...

decisions, decisions

>club mars, jupiter, mercury, venus and moon
oh you, sega

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

like I know I don't like... really talk in here anymore but I wanted to let you guys know!! at least I feel more comfortable bringing it up in here rather than making a whole thread for it and I don't think there's any other thread I'd find it worth saying it in...

but I'm like.... practically engaged now

July 23rd is the plan right now (because we need time to go to canada so he can meet my mom first and also 23 is sort of a dumb meme for us and on top of that I moved in june 23rd)

but now my head's trying to wrap around stuff
like man my name's going to change
I have to do like actual planning stuff
I could use a fancy word like fiancé and eventually *gasp* waifu husband
wtf am I gonna wear

but yeah while I'm trying to wrap my head around a bunch of stuff I also just wanted to share the knowledge with you guys

but uh....... so what's up dudes??

13 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

like I know I don't like... really talk in here anymore but I wanted to let you guys know!! at least I feel more comfortable bringing it up in here rather than making a whole thread for it and I don't think there's any other thread I'd find it worth saying it in...

July 23rd is the plan right now (because we need time to go to canada so he can meet my mom first and also 23 is sort of a dumb meme for us and on top of that I moved in june 23rd)

wtf am I gonna wear

but yeah while I'm trying to wrap my head around a bunch of stuff I also just wanted to share the knowledge with you guys

Huh, you're engaged? Congrats.

Wish I could say more, but I'm not really one to know what to say to stuff like this.

14 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

wtf am I gonna wear

Thats so great! Congrats Fre! 

7 hours ago, TheEnd said:

my favs would be emma, laura and fie
gaius is a cool dude and his family is awesome, but he's too bland right now
and gameplay-wise, i had trouble making use of him in my team

Oh nice we share some favs, Fie is great too! I was laughing in the final dungeon of CS2 because they gave me literally everyone and I was just like "Who the hell do I even use?" I mean I used Emma & Laura for the bosses, but everything else was just messing around with team combinations 

Crow so good 

16 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

wtf am I gonna wear

so it's official now, huh

grats

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Emma fans unite!

iincho banzai

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, you're engaged? Congrats.

Wish I could say more, but I'm not really one to know what to say to stuff like this.

no worries!! I don't need more, really the most I needed was to be able to share~!

but thanks to you and to jedi and to the old man too!

17 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

wtf am I gonna wear

Oh wow awesome

'Sup FD

13 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

iincho banzai

The greatest war cry. 

Also I'm still pulling out for the hopes that CS3 allows us to continue whatever romance string we started in 1 & 2, I don't usually care, but this is different :P

37 minutes ago, Jedi said:

The greatest war cry.

Also I'm still pulling out for the hopes that CS3 allows us to continue whatever romance string we started in 1 & 2, I don't usually care, but this is different :P

cs3 happens a year and half after cs2

you know falcom is gonna hit the reset button there

2 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

also congrats fre! when will rey come in and say that he's engaged

from what I hear it seems to entirely depend on the financial situation for them :c

idk if they want to make a cheap ass wedding the way we are either >u> It's going to be rather nontraditional and far from extravagant, but that's because we don't need it to be. The meaning of the marriage is enough on its own.

but I wonder if they're going to be sappy and make it on their anniversary date ^o^

2 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

also congrats fre! when will rey come in and say that he's engaged

from what I hear it seems to entirely depend on the financial situation for them :c

idk if they want to make a cheap ass wedding the way we are either >u> It's going to be rather nontraditional and far from extravagant, but that's because we don't need it to be. The meaning of the marriage is enough on itas own.

but I wonder if they're going to be sappy and make it on their anniversary date ^o^

i also just like claire ;_; maybe they'll find a new va?

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

idk if they want to make a cheap ass wedding the way we are either >u> It's going to be rather nontraditional and far from extravagant, but that's because we don't need it to be. The meaning of the marriage is enough on its own.

yeah it seems that way

eh i think your way is better anyway, the meaning of marriage than how the ceremony will be 

most likely knowing rey

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

need an invite

if you wanna travel to our backyard in the countryside of ohio

at least that's the plan if we can figure out the parking situation, we are inviting very few guests but finding parking in a single lane road surrounded by trees and goats is a little tough