• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Ah, kinda the same here, been a lot of heavy rain and thick fog here lately.

*Looks her up out of curiosity* Miyu Matsuki ;_; it's pretty sad that she was only 38 when she passed. 

We had a day of heavy rain! haha I said I wanted cold weather but it looks like it's coming back now!! your rain must be coming down here

Really? I suspected she'd be young.... Ein told me while looking up fanart haha.... did you find out what she died of?

8 hours ago, TheEnd said:

>_>

what <___________<

5 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

We had a day of heavy rain! haha I said I wanted cold weather but it looks like it's coming back now!! your rain must be coming down here

Really? I suspected she'd be young.... Ein told me while looking up fanart haha.... did you find out what she died of?

what <___________<

Haha, looks like it.

Ah, apparently malignant lymphoma was the cause of death.

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

u are a madman

tbf this is the first time its happened so I can't be all that mad but STILL

Ah, hope your next rolls will be better.

15 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Haha, looks like it.

Ah, apparently malignant lymphoma was the cause of death.

take it back! wait... that'd mean more heat for us. wait, is it usually cooler there all-year round or is it like SoCal?

oh... that's so sad... ;_;

11 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

take it back! wait... that'd mean more heat for us. wait, is it usually cooler there all-year round or is it like SoCal?

oh... that's so sad... ;_;

We already had too much rain so please take it I'm not sure about SolCal's weather, but generally it's pretty cool over here, sometimes we get crazy weather like it's too hot or too cold.

Indeed ;_;

6 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

We already had too much rain so please take it I'm not sure about SolCal's weather, but generally it's pretty cool over here, sometimes we get crazy weather like it's too hot or too cold.

Indeed ;_;

whoa whoa whoa we had a lotta rain too, you know! well it's usually fucking hot as hell or something around here. we barely had much winter here.

16 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

whoa whoa whoa we had a lotta rain too, you know! well it's usually fucking hot as hell or something around here. we barely had much winter here.

I see I see, maybe on Monday it'll rain hard here again. That sounds pretty terrible especially for driving : (

10 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

I see I see, maybe on Monday it'll rain hard here again. That sounds pretty terrible especially for driving : (

gg well if it makes you feel better, we had some rain a couple of days (not consecutively) this past week... and well, i don't drive but it is. then again, drivers have AC :<

2 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

gg well if it makes you feel better, we had some rain a couple of days (not consecutively) this past week... and well, i don't drive but it is. then again, drivers have AC :<

Ah, true.

mQkEoY0.gif

Edited by Fei Mao

The last few lunatic orbs are going to be a pain in the butt. Two, maybe three rounds and the stamina is depleted. I am having an easier time grinding out the 20+ units in the arena than the intended tower.

Tomorrow will be my last summon in a while. If I'm lucky, I'll get serisu-chama and actually focus for anything other than red. My team makeup is so unbalanced.

We are also expecting rain.

7 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

ff15 still so good even if it's incomplete and all

oh oh since you have a ps4 now, te, you should get ff15 lololol

how's tits, shirley

would delay but it isn't loading

>Trails in the Sky the 3rd is still rolling, by the way. still on track for spring--estimating the tail end of it, but still spring.
okay

Edited by TheEnd

man I am set on red units because I got a five star lil tiki (don't think five star adult tiki's existed yet anyway aside from being upgraded I guess) and I really need better green/blue/grey units and the very first drop I got this morning was a five star seliph

and I refuse to touch my 5* peri

14 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

Ah, true.

mQkEoY0.gif

yes ;w; gimme the cold weather anyway

awwww that's adorable '3'

9 hours ago, TheEnd said:

how's tits, shirley

uh....um...

how's ff15

4 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

man I am set on red units because I got a five star lil tiki (don't think five star adult tiki's existed yet anyway aside from being upgraded I guess) and I really need better green/blue/grey units and the very first drop I got this morning was a five star seliph

and I refuse to touch my 5* peri

OMG i want loli tiki ;w;