FE4 THREAD

Fia

Some more opinions, if you want them.

Noish relies more on strength and defense, while Alec relies more on skill and speed. Due to the way AS works in this game and the fact that both use swords, I'd probably prefer Noish for his higher strength and defense (since it's pretty easy for most units to double when using swords) if it weren't for the fact that Noish lacks pursuit. Giving him the pursuit ring would probably make him pretty decent, but there are units that can utilize the pursuit ring a lot better than him, so it's probably not worth it. For this reason, Alec is likely a bit better.

However, due to their lack of holy blood, both of them end up with rather mediocre stats in the end. If it weren't for their horses, they'd probably be a bit underwhelming.

You probably shouldn't use them as fathers, though Alec can be a somewhat viable choice if you need another father with Pursuit.

what

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did you 'make' it since that's what you said? The police won't like it if you stole others fruits' juice, you know?

I am a crafty fruit. I am willing to sacrifice other fruits for the good of my own ivh9jq_th.jpg.

I am also a sleepy fruit.

Oh right, I was going to try Noish/Bridget too.

Alec x Sylvia is pro, kids get 4 skills!

Pretty awesome Faval witl low Speed growth though, but then again, abusers \o/ And Patty will be good once promoted.

\o/

I am a crafty fruit. I am willing to sacrifice other fruits for the good of my own ivh9jq_th.jpg.

I am also a sleepy fruit.

You murderer-!

Well go drink yourself or something then.

Pretty awesome Faval witl low Speed growth though, but then again, abusers \o/ And Patty will be good once promoted.

\o/

Alec x Adean if Midayle is taken!

Alec x Fury so Fee can eat the arrows she's usually dodging!

Alec x Lache isn't so bad, though.

Oh, you were talking about Tailto? I thought you meant Sylvia. Honestly, I don't CARE about the Berserk Staff, so I pair her with Claude, who I have buy an Elite Ring.

That thread.

Edited by TheEnd

I prefer Noish x Lachesis though.

85 exp from Reserve isn't enough!

Lack of Pursuit hurts. Though I don't really like them as fighters anyway

Reserve gives 85xp?! That means 170 with Elite!!

Edited by TheEnd

Lack of Pursuit hurts. Though I don't really like them as fighters anyway

Reserve gives 85xp?! That means 170 with Elite!!

Pursuit Ring often goes to Delmud if he lacks it in my playthroughs. And the skill stat is easily maxed with Forrest Knights. Then give him a 100-kill weapon, and a lover. Profit.

Nanna is always a healer too.

Edited by Marthur

Pursuit Ring often goes to Delmud if he lacks it in my playthroughs. And the skill stat is easily maxed with Forrest Knights. Then give him a 100-kill weapon, and a lover. Profit.

Nanna is always a healer too.

If you're giving him a 50+-kill weapon, you might as well just go for BeoLache already

Edited by TheEnd

You missed your combo special, you deserved to die.

If you're giving him a 50+-kill weapon, you might as well just go for BeoLache already

I also usually give him Sigurd's Silver Sword starting chapter 7. Celice only needs the Hero Sword, then Tylfing.

Not enough crits with Beo/Lache

Edited by Marthur

You missed you combo special, you deserved to die.

It's only after I uploaded this that I actually realized I went abcabcCB, and couldn't follow up with QCF + C. e___e

Start of Chapter 3. Something tells me I ought to check averages... I don't remember Ethlin being this absolutely beastly awesome offensively...

ch3startcuan.png

ch3startethlin.png

Nice defense too.

Don't forget to sell her equiments too. Giving those Return Staff and Ring to Lachesis will probably help you in the future. :)

Edited by Marthur

ch3startethlin.png

That's also a higher level than I've ever been close to getting my Ethlin. And yes that looks outright ridiculous. Averages sayyyyy.. well, I'll know when they load. ¬_¬

29* 44.8 (-.8) 19.4 (+2.6) 11.4 (-1.4) 22.0 (even) 22.7 (+1.3) 15.6 10.8 (+9.2) 13.6 (-2.6)

also hi guys

Edited by Reinfleche