Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did look and here's what I found:

p009 I can carry them on my own.

p011 Change "noble of light" to "earl of light"?

p023 "Not only you abduct the children, but also treat them like that" This just sounds strange to me but I'm not sure how to fix it...

p041 Tell the soldiers

p042 Not sure about tha one but shouldn't it be "everybody's precious life"?

p049 "held a sword" instead of "had a sword"?

Also p019:

What parents let their kids play in the middle of the night? They deserved it seriously.

STUPID MISTAKES, STUPID MISTAKES EVERYWHERE

Fixed

Already fixed locally

23 - Would "you abduct children and make them your slaves do these horrible things to them" be any better?

Fixed

42 - I'm going to want a native's opinion about this.

Fixed

Terrible parenting, the game

I download this one. (Did I downloaded an outdated one? I didn't keep track of the magna you posted)

pg.94. Neighboring misspelled as Neightboring

pg 53. [i'm going to have Celice do his best from now on...] Wouldn't it be better to say I will make Celice do his best from now on?

pg 53. Subordinate misspelled as subordiante

pg 61 [This might become a battlefield tomorrow again, and yet...] I think it will be better if you rewrite it as [Tomorrow this place might become a battlefield again, and yet..]

pg74. [There they come] should be [ Here they come] instead?

pg. 89 [i'm counting of you Julia] should be [i'm counting on you Juilia] instead?

pg. 96 Heirloom misspelled as heirlood.

I didn't update the uploaded file.

94 - Fixed

53-1 - That would sound like Oifaye is giving Celice orders... perhaps I should change it to a more neutral "Celice will need to do his best from now on" or something?

53-2 - Already fixed locally

61 - Fixed

74 - If you say so, fixed

90 - Eh?

96 - Already fixed locally

Edited by TheEnd

Yes.

It's also surprisingly overpowered in those VS. games!

Lethal Joke Character... Pod. Whatever.

The point is it's a one hitpoint wonder that's got retardedly high speed, which happens to be one of the biggest factors in the actual outcome of a fight in the Gundam Vs. games. It's gun's not that good, and it dies in, like, one hit, so...

Actually, the main thing is that it's incredibly low cost. You can spam, like, 15 Balls for the same cost as 1 actual Gundam, and just sit back and bomb them with cherry-tapping artillery.

My favorite UC mech is still the Baund Doc, though.

I didn't update the uploaded file.

94 - Fixed

53-1 - That would sound like Oifaye is giving Celice orders... perhaps I should change it to a more neutral "Celice will need to do his best from now on" or something?

53-2 - Already fixed locally

61 - Fixed

74 - If you say so, fixed

90 - Eh?

96 - Already fixed locally

53-1 Yeah I think that will be fine.

74 I'm used to hearing/reading [Here they come] for those situation but if [There they come] is better you should probably revert it back, since your a lot have more experience with translating.

2ut23hz.jpg Unless if I'm getting the context wrong on the Rana and Julia picture.

If you don't mind can you help me translate this?

(0:04-0:12)

ショーン:「。。。普段もその恰好で構いませんぞ?」

レフィーナ:「え? そうですか?」

ユン: 「艦長 早く発射指示を」

Is it translated like this?

Sean [Would it be a problem if you were to wear that all the time?]

Lefina:[Eh? Is that so?]

Yun: [Captain, hurry and give the firing orders.]

Edited by Generic Officer

POOR LEE. I feel sorry for him, when all is said and done.....the callousness with which others approach his death.

Edited by SeverIan

53-1 Yeah I think that will be fine.

74 I'm used to hearing/reading [Here they come] for those situation but if [There they come] is better you should probably revert it back, since your a lot have more experience with translating.

I'm not sure if experience is what's into play here

2ut23hz.jpg Unless if I'm getting the context wrong on the Rana and Julia picture.

Oh. On. I had only noticed the "Jullia" there so I didn't realize what you meant.

Fixed.

If you don't mind can you help me translate this?

(0:04-0:12)

ショーン:「。。。普段もその恰好で構いませんぞ?」

レフィーナ:「え? そうですか?」

ユン: 「艦長 早く発射指示を」

Is it translated like this?

Actually, he wouldn't mind if she wore that all the time.

Actually, he wouldn't mind if she wore that all the time.

Well, the translation doesn't seem to imply whether HE would mind so much as, "would it be a problem?" and the answer might well be "yes" if anything is a problem.

Well, the translation doesn't seem to imply whether HE would mind so much as, "would it be a problem?" and the answer might well be "yes" if anything is a problem.

I wasn't sure what GO meant by that at first, so.

Edited by TheEnd

Crap. I'm procrastinating again.

23 - Would "you abduct children and make them your slaves do these horrible things to them" be any better?

42 - I'm going to want a native's opinion about this.

No idea.

NTG is the only one who seems to care.

I'm going to look at the remaining volume now.

POOR LEE. I feel sorry for him, when all is said and done.....the callousness with which others approach his death.

Lol no one likes Lee considering his personality + actions. (The shirogane is looks pretty cool though. IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvx1qcyB4F0

I'm not sure if experience is what's into play here. Actually, he wouldn't mind if she wore that all the time.

I always thought the more experience you have with translating stuff your translation is the correct one compared to if a newbie like me were to translate it. Seeing as how you translated a lot of stuff like FE12 when you were playing, Fall of Lenster background, and the mangas, I just thought your translation of There they come would be more correct. (Sorry I wasn't sure how to word that.

Hmm I see, I thought it was what I first thought since I'm using a addon named Rikaichan and it tells me 構いませんぞ == [No problem, it doesn't matter] and the other definition says polite negative of [to mind, to care, etc.] so I got confused there.

Edited by Generic Officer

Lol no one likes Lee considering his personality + actions. (The shirogane is looks pretty cool though. IMO)

Lee's is my favorite character introduced in OG2, outside of maybe Yuuki. Then again, I think OG1 is better than OG2, so I'm apparently a moron.

I always thought the more experience you have with translating stuff your translation is the correct one compared to if a newbie like me were to translate it. Seeing as how you translated a lot of stuff like FE12 when you were playing, Fall of Lenster background, and the mangas, I just thought your translation of There they come would be more correct. (Sorry I wasn't sure how to word that.

While that idea is true, you forget I'm not a native speaker of either language. And I usually don't care a whole lot about nuances, so don't think I left that "there" there for any esoteric reason; it just sounded right in my mind.

No idea.

NTG is the only one who seems to care.

Whatever it is, I would care, but I probably don't know what to do about it. When I try and care about things which I know a lot about, people seem to rebuff me, too. It's almost as though people don't want me to care?

(Again, intercepting something directed at others...)

*smites Dagron*

CHESTO!

o__o why!!/how!!

Your sillyness is evil as well as the neko in your photo, and because 我はセンガー ゾンボルト! 悪を断つ剣なり