FE4 THREAD

Fia

Lee's is my favorite character introduced in OG2, outside of maybe Yuuki. Then again, I think OG1 is better than OG2, so I'm apparently a moron.

I see, btw have you tried upgrading the Shirogane all the way if so what is the bonus? And I guess you don't get your money back when it leaves?

Edited by Generic Officer

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, btw have you tried upgrading the Shirogane all the way if so what is the bonus? And I guess you don't get your money back when it leaves?

Armor +20%.

You do not get a refund.

Anyway sup?

Finished school. Passed everything. Passed music school, with pretty good grades. Specially for theory and opera. Don't have much depressive shit to deal with as in the past. Eh...yeah, something like that xD

And felt like making some posts here again so yeah

you?

Finished school. Passed everything. Passed music school, with pretty good grades. Specially for theory and opera. Don't have much depressive shit to deal with as in the past. Eh...yeah, something like that xD

And felt like making some posts here again so yeah

you?

Nice for you.

Welcome back then.

Not much not much. Besides passing school.

Yeah yeah I'm boring. Don't bother me about it.

Edited by Marthur

Nice for you.

Welcome back then.

Not much not much. Besides passing school.

Yeah yeah I'm boring. Don't bother me about it.

Yeah, it's okay to say the least xD

Thankie

Typical Marthur, I guess?

I know. Awesome xD

Passing school is one thing, getting a decent contract in your field of study can be annoyingly long.

Looking forward to it >_>

Passing school is one thing, getting a decent contract in your field of study can be annoyingly long.

Getting a decent contract in anything can take an annoyingly long length of time. I talked with my bro about contract law after one of my friends, who purports to know something about law, and he said that since academic syllabi were contracts they couldn't be broken. It turns out that legal contracts can be broken for ALL KINDS of reasons.

Edited by SeverIan

(BTW, my nominative claims should not be taken as positive. You should not, if you are professors, say to yourselves, "TIME TO BREAK MY CONTRACTS WITH MY STUDENTS AS BEST I CAN." If I ever detect such a move, you may well be the subject of my undivided attention. That being said, there are those whom I do not grasp why they fear my attention, knowing that towards them I feel affection and not despite. Why not trust?)

He's a politician. I think that's all you need to know.

Dammit I just don't get it this time. I don't know why I or anyone else would want fame, especially not at politician levels.

But that's ok, I think I roughly know the idea you are attempting to approximate in words.