Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the Vanish/Doom combo...

Why did I never thought of that...?

Even if you have access to Doom, Intangir can kill one of your members, if you HP is below 900.

Edited by Rei Rei

All those FFVI playthroughs and I NEVER saw a Grenade enemy.

Yeah, those things are pretty elusive. I wasn't even aware of their existence until I looked through the bestiary in the anthology version, and even then I never fought one until the advance version came out.

I did spend quite a bit of time hacking Leo and Kefka into my party, though. Those were fun times.

I did spend quite a bit of time hacking Leo and Kefka into my party, though. Those were fun times.

No Gestahl?

DP + HP MP+MK << DF + DF + LP/MP/HP

MF+MF

MF stands for Middle Finger

Yeah, those things are pretty elusive. I wasn't even aware of their existence until I looked through the bestiary in the anthology version, and even then I never fought one until the advance version came out.

Indeed. You might also see one when throwing down with the Flame Eater, but of course, it's rare.

Edited by Metal King Slime

No Gestahl?

Nope. Gestahl doesn't have character data despite appearing on the battle screen. It is possible to use codes to place his sprite over an existing characters, but that causes some oddities.

Indeed. You might also see one when throwing down with the Flame Eater, but of course, it's rare.

Yeah, I usually kill the Flame Eater before it has a chance to do that.

Edited by Charlie

Nope. Gestahl doesn't have character data despite appearing on the battle screen. It is possible to use codes to place his sprite over an existing characters, but that causes some oddities.

I see. Playing as Leo must be awesome indeed.

Double penetration + Hit points Magic points + Metaknight << Defense + Defense + Life Points/Magicpoints/Harry Potter ???

Fierce Shoryuken + FADC + Metsu Hadouken.

>:L

So who should I take to the Floating Continent?

I'd say Celes, if only for Runic. Don't remember the complete bestiary of the place, but I bet it's full of magic-oriented enemies obviously.

So who should I take to the Floating Continent?

Just make sure you save Shadow.

At this point in the game I usually had mog dancing with the grass plains dance for the healing skill he frequently uses that does a fair amount of healing to the party. Other than that, I dunno.

I'd say Celes, if only for Runic. Don't remember the complete bestiary of the place, but I bet it's full of magic-oriented enemies obviously.

At this point in the game I usually had mog dancing with the grass plains dance for the healing skill he frequently uses that does a fair amount of healing to the party. Other than that, I dunno.

Yeah, I'd usually have Mog in there just for the fact I get him at level 30.

Maybe Sabin?

Gau, Mog and maybe Celes.

Does that epic cutscene happen without her?

You mean when you reach the statues? She appears there by default. If she isn't in the party, she will join it as well. Usually one doesn't being Celes to the FC so that they can have a full party on the way out.

But it's your call either way to bring her or not.