• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha-ha, those were funny days!

Days as a single person are awesome! 17 years as one don't let me lie!

Edited by Rei Rei

Our heroes went down to the second floor and fought Chimeramen and Will-o wisps. They found treasures like an Aligos Sword and Bandana for Tang and a Battle Axe for Mumu. They forced their way through with no problem and pursued their way down to the third floor.

This third floor was a problematic labyrinth with long and narrow corridors. Our heroes always found themselves falling into dead ends, but they still managed to found more treasures like a Bull Shield for Mumu. As a result, Tang received his Rune Shield.

As they traveled, they found themselves facing Lost Guadia who looked like a samurai. Mumu bravely asked him to make a pact with him. The battle was fierce as Mumu almost died again. But this time, his accomplishment cannot be denied as his powerful attacks were the key to victory. Fire Guadia left the party, replaced by the new giant.

Battling against Lost Priests and Arch Willows, they eventually made it out of the maze, learning useful magic in the process, like Fasta for Mumu, Dropu for Tang and Harda for Popo... However, what awaited them was probably worse! The floor in front of them was trapped and some tiles that couldn’t be distinguished from the others could crumble under their feet, leading them to an empty room.

After breaking their legs several times, our heroes managed to go through this hellish path and they descended to the fourth floor. What awaited them here...?

NomadicNurseGirl.

When did I become a nurse! Oh wait oh right. Nah, I'm just an assistant.

Only when I stay up till like, 4 playing games. Or going on the internet from my iPod Touch.

Yeah, I don't want to go blind.

Ooookay, just take care of yourself!

It's funny because I woke up with a strain on my left eye this morning. It hurts like hell when I try to quickly look left.

This means I should probably get a good night's sleep tonight.

Yes you SHOULD.

also I forgot but Merry Christmas people.

[spoiler=kind of crappy pic]celiceYuria.png

It's wallpaper sized too, but I don't expect abnybody to use it as a wallpaper, frankly speaking.

Awwwwww :) Nice work!

I actually sent a message to said person. It waslike this:

"If in December 24th an old man dressed in red kidnaps you, don't worry: I just asked Santa for you"

Or something

I agree, this is pretty sweet. :)

Btw Rei Rei how's your progress in Banjo-Tooie?

Reached Cloud Cuckooland. I don't like that level because one jiggy is almost unobtainable.

It's minus twnety fucking Celsius around here. But Merry Christmas anyway.

I wonder if Etel is going to show up like all the other years. He better.

Its quite wam here considering we are fairly up north. Kinda suck really. where is my snow >:(

Merry christmas though.

Edited by Link