• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that?

C partition didn't have enough space, so I wanted to enlarge it but had to delete the D partition first, but Windows wouldn't let me.

So I'm using a program (EaseUS) to do just that but it's been blocked at 66% for 40 minutes already. :S

Hi guys~ :newyears:

I just started playing Path of Radiance. I have no idea who to play as! >o< Does anyone want to toss out a few names that I should keep an eye out for? (I think I'm on Chapter 4.) So far, I know for sure that I don't want to use Soren because he seems like a jerk, and I'm not a fan of using pre-promotes. :D

I just started playing Path of Radiance. I have no idea who to play as! >o< Does anyone want to toss out a few names that I should keep an eye out for? (I think I'm on Chapter 4.) So far, I know for sure that I don't want to use Soren because he seems like a jerk, and I'm not a fan of using pre-promotes. :D

You don't get many mages though, are you sure

Bad TheEnd for calling me bad.

Normal NTG for calling me bad.

Hi Popo.

Boyd and Oscar are pretty great. Otherwise there's Kieran, Jill and Marcia that also break the game.

As a healer, I'd train Mist because she's somewhat useful for a mission late in the game. She also gets a horse, which is great. If you don't like Soren, there's this mage joining in midgame named Tormod that you might like.

Thieves aren't very good for combat, but choose one between Volke and Sothe for your stealing needs I suppose.

Prepromotes are great in this game. Try out Titania, Tanith, Stefan or Haar.

If you don't like Soren, there's this mage joining in midgame named Tormod that you might like.

I'm sure she'd get turned off when she sees Tormod's low joining level.