• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I

hate

you

It's really okay.

Now, some girls get jealous if you do it to someone that isn't them. You better get that info from Soluna somehow if you don't want to get in trouble.

I feel so tall--my parents got me an executive leather chair (to replace my old ratty one with screws sticking out the bottom), and it's so much higher than the old one!

I had to assemble it, though. I'm glad I managed~

Hey, I got a fresh chair for christmas too.

Since my old chair was basically thirty years old and on wheels that rumbled like the voice of God, I must say that I really appreciated the gift.

Edited by Pride

Hey, I got a fresh chair for christmas too.

Since my old chair was basically thirty years old and on wheels that rumbled like the voice of God, I must say that I really appreciated the gift.

That old chair sounds pretty dope.

In this underground passage, our heroes stumbled upon a suspicious door with a strange lock on it. Intuitively, Mumu tried the Royal Key they just received and the door opened.

In this cell, they found the princess that they had forgotten to look for all this time. She told them that she had been confined by her father when she learnt of his plans. The truth was that the King had changed after his wife had passed away. According to his daughter, he started to practice dark and heinous arts to bring the Queen back to life and lost his sanity in doing so.

The princess begged our heroes to stop him. She trusted them with the Royal Lei and told them that they should hold this necklace in front of the royal tomb. By doing so, they would receive a mirror that would show them one’s true form.

Mumu, Tang and Popo ran outside to the royal tomb and did as the princess told them. In front of the tombstone, the Royal Lei started to shine brightly, and our heroes obtained the Akh Glass.

With this mirror in their possession, they went back to the throne room. Finally, they had seen through the king’s ruse. However, it actually wasn’t the king that they were addressing. Using the mirror, they discovered that a dark entity had possessed the king’s body when he had been practicing forbidden arts.

To make matters worse, an old legend said that great powers would be granted to one who conquers all. By acting as the creature’s champions when defeating the Dark Lord and Holy King; and since it had already defeated the King of Centraan, the dark entity had gained tremendous powers.

Our heroes, wishing to fix their mistake, decided to fight the mysterious entity called Dark Scream. This entity had no physical body, and looked like a miasma through which ghostly figures were visible. Somehow, physical attacks still worked against him and our heroes had an ally of choice known as Game Guadia. His outrageous power allowed him to weaken Dark Scream’s defense and offense. Soon, Dark Scream was merely scratching our heroes who eventually vanquished him effortlessly.

The evil creature pathetically cried for help. Slowly, he was being destroyed by the light. It claimed that it was scared and lonely and that it didn’t want to fade away, but his words didn’t touch our heroes. And soon enough, Dark Scream evaporated completely.

The king came back to his senses soon after. He was dejected after realizing how foolish he had been for trying to resurrect his wife. But at the same time, he was glad he was still living so that he could now atone for his sins.

The princess entered the throne room and apologized for the pain and suffering her father had caused. She told our heroes that she and her father would personally travel the three worlds and apologize to the Dark and Holy Realms.

Finally, in order to maintain the treaty between the three lands, as well as peace and harmony, she asked our heroes to assume the throne of the three realms, believing they would make kindly kings.

Our heroes humbly accepted her request. The princess was delighted by their answer, believing that they had given birth to a new hope.

Despite the efforts of the scions of the once Legendary Knight,

misery and chaos had once again engulfed the world.

With the fall of both the Dark Lord and the Holy King,

the fragile balance that allowed the three lands

to co-exist in peace and harmony was shattered.

While this tale seems to end in tragedy,

with the strength of the three scions

and the desire of the people of the world to return to an era of peace,

perhaps what looks to be a grim tragedy can sow the seeds of hope.

But that’s a tale for another day.

The End

Edited by Marthur

Maybe they can browse redtube together. Soluna can help Lux navigate it, since his hands always get too distracted to use the mouse.

Okay what.

The princess entered the throne room and apologized for the pain and suffering her father had caused. She told our heroes that she and her father would personally travel the three worlds and apologize to the Dark and Holy Realms.

i lol'd.

oh i killed your race, your family and destroyed all stability in your country? here, have an apology.

(not taking away from your writing, it was really well done.)

So I sleep. But then I don't. But then I totally do and the entire day is gone.

*squints to see*

Cyas spanking Ira. I guess she ate all his cookies.

1448g8w.jpgx1.5

Cyas harassing Olwen in chapter 23, when she's crying because her brother Reinhardt is deeeeeeeead

1448g8w.jpgx2

3g51z.jpg

this will degrade into stick figures eventually

time limits don't exist

i lol'd.

oh i killed your race, your family and destroyed all stability in your country? here, have an apology.

To be fair, the king said he would devote his life to rebuild the three realms, but I didn't bother to mention it.

3g51z.jpg

this will degrade into stick figures eventually

time limits don't exist

Blue haired guy has Celice's clothes but isn't Celice.

The other character has such ridiculous colors that I feel I should remember her, but I don't. :<

Help.

Edited by Marthur

An admission :tangerine:?

Hmmmmmmmmmm huh

I hate traveling

especially when the trip back takes half a day for 250km

Awww

I'd also like to join in this fanart guessing thing but boy am I stumped and lacking in imagination

I want a pretty USB memory stick

Hmm I want too many things.