• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Swagbucks; watch stupid vids and in ~2 weeks you can get $10. Worth it? I dunno.

I'm just trying to start a conversation. If this were advertisement, I'd post a referral link so I'd get stuffs.

In other news, anyone here have a cool town theme for Animal Crossing?

Dagron's infernal day at work was, quite literally, cut short when he was fired. Twice in a row.

oh lol >_>

I could not kite good enough on Offices.

Edited by Dagron

So much shit coming our way... Fleshpound and Scrakes appearing right behind me >_>

so much shit everywhere

I think in the old location we could have done better, dunno.

I don't think Lux placed pipes. Else those things would've been mostly dead.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

More like he was too concentrated on my side, instead of watching your side, "It's so boring standing around" and funny Lux keep blasting every headless zombie with a nade.

I don't think Lux placed pipes. Else those things would've been mostly dead.

Actually, the fleshpounds came from the side. Whenever I could, I always placed a pipebomb in the hallway that led to the stairwell.

so much shit everywhere

I think in the old location we could have done better, dunno.

Husks would be quite the issue there unless we have a Sharpshooter dedicated to taking down husks. That and not being able to put the No-block mutator there fucks up movement. I forgot what the roof looks like, would it be a good spot or not?

Actually, the fleshpounds came from the side. Whenever I could, I always placed a pipebomb in the hallway that led to the stairwell.

The one that killed me was to my left, as if it came after breaking down the door.

Edited by Sirius

Husks would be quite the issue there unless we have a Sharpshooter dedicated to taking down husks. That and not being able to put the No-block mutator there fucks up movement. I forgot what the roof looks like, would it be a good spot or not?

Lux can be the ss

The roof is kinda crowded as well, really that whole map is a clusterfuck.

2 doors, one back entrance, and crawlers and stalkers from the roof eh not really unless you would spend time welding the door, which was even slower than what Dio suggested.

We should probably stick to easier maps like Departed first.

We came too close to beating it, we just need to try again and balance the classes a little more since we did only have 1 level 4 demo. Considering how most of the enemies came from the staircases you and I covered, we could settle with 1 zerker and get either 2 demos or have a sharpshooter remove those DAMN HUSKS.

Is this Left 4 Dead we're talking about? Or..

Killing Floor. There was a video of a successful Suicidal (2nd hardest difficulty in the game) run in one of the easier map that was posted by Dagron in this thread.

Edited by Sirius

You people and your similar dark-red avatars. I have to read your names to see who's posting! Then again the content is irrelevant to me...

Yes, "magical" tea. I think it might be a little too dangerous for you...

o_O

Winners don't use drugs!

Caffeine is a drug right? Then again I guess I don't use tea, I drink it!

It's a Nightmare! It's a Marthur!

Edited by NTG