FE4 THREAD

Fia

A-ah! How could you imply such a lewd thing, ReyRey-chin!? I was simply offering him the chance to remove the tension from his muscles, there was nothing perverse about it... unless that means you really don't trust me...? :cry:

A-and after all we've been through, ReyRey-chin, you would say such things about me?! I thought what we had was special?!

W-well no more, you hear me?! I-I won't be treated this way! Baka ReyRey-me... :cry:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was SO horrible... I can't even be mad at the tack on after my name. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

你真的矫枉过正.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was SO horrible... I can't even be mad at the tack on after my name. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I-it wasn't like I was doing it for your sake, so don't get any ideas. It isn't like I like you or anything, it's just that you're so hopeless that if I don't do this for you, you'll get yourself killed. I just don't want to feel guilty about getting some loser offed, so don't get any ideas! Well, I do try~

I-it wasn't like I was doing it for your sake, so don't get any ideas. It isn't like I like you or anything, it's just that you're so hopeless that if I don't do this for you, you'll get yourself killed. I just don't want to feel guilty about getting some loser offed, so don't get any ideas! Well, I do try~

Not into Tsunderes.

Not into Tsunderes.

W-what?! B-but ReyRey-chin, you can't mean that... of course you love me, there's no way you don't love me~ If ReyRey-chin didn't love me, I would have to kill ReyRey-chin, no one else can have my ReyRey-chin. But without my ReyRey-chin, I would have nothing left, I think I might die without my ReyRey-chin~ You don't want anything to happen to me, do you ReyRey-chin? Of course you don't, because you love me, ReyRey-chin.

So just hold me and tell me you love me, ReyRey-chin~ I know you do, but I want to hear it, because I love you ReyRey-chin~ So tell me how much you love me over and over and over~

You don't need to worry about those other, sinful girls~ If I catch you looking at any of those temptresses, I'll just kill them so they can't corrupt my ReyRey-chin~ It'll be just me and my ReyRey-chin in love forever, no one else matters, if they get in our way, then they'll just die~

You and I will be one, ReyRey-chin~

*lightly cuts into ReyRey-chin's shoulder with stiletto, licks blood off blade, begins suckling at the wound*

You taste divine, ReyRey-chin~ Don't worry, I won't waste a drop of you, ReyRey-chin~

Rey seems to like his waifus sweet and protectable

I'm plenty sweet! The only reason I'm not giving him my blood too is because I don't want his blood sugar to skyrocket! And I'm fine with my ReyRey-chin protecting me, just like I'm protecting him~

Oh, and I approve of Freohr learning/playing minesweeper.

I approve too I'm having lots of fun! =D

[spoiler=Something about Animal Crossing...]http://i.imgur.com/sSITP.gif

mellow.gif

;~;

I could say good morning but there are the different time zones...

And it's not even morning for me XD And I just recently woke up!

W-what?! B-but ReyRey-chin, you can't mean that... of course you love me, there's no way you don't love me~ If ReyRey-chin didn't love me, I would have to kill ReyRey-chin, no one else can have my ReyRey-chin. But without my ReyRey-chin, I would have nothing left, I think I might die without my ReyRey-chin~ You don't want anything to happen to me, do you ReyRey-chin? Of course you don't, because you love me, ReyRey-chin.

So just hold me and tell me you love me, ReyRey-chin~ I know you do, but I want to hear it, because I love you ReyRey-chin~ So tell me how much you love me over and over and over~

You don't need to worry about those other, sinful girls~ If I catch you looking at any of those temptresses, I'll just kill them so they can't corrupt my ReyRey-chin~ It'll be just me and my ReyRey-chin in love forever, no one else matters, if they get in our way, then they'll just die~

You and I will be one, ReyRey-chin~

*lightly cuts into ReyRey-chin's shoulder with stiletto, licks blood off blade, begins suckling at the wound*

You taste divine, ReyRey-chin~ Don't worry, I won't waste a drop of you, ReyRey-chin~

Nope on Yanderes as well.

Nope on Yanderes as well.

W-what?! How could you say that... Rey... Rey... chin? *jams stiletto into back, twists*

*several gruesome hours later*

"Here lies Rey, also known as shadowofchaos, July 25 1991 - March 30, 2012. He died of-"

The rest of the tombstone is illegible, it seems that it has been covered with vomit, either from the inscriber, or a reader.